rihannas vma performance?

the whole show was BORING :sleepy: I thought the outfit was so tight and the boots so high and tight it sorta pushed all her flesh into her hips area. I didn't think she was soooo hippy. I liked Pink and Kid Rock!

rihanna has really good songs, but i think she should really invest in voice lessons..

i mean, she obviously has the voice she just needs to practice it more. voice lessons are suppose to improve the stability of your voice. her vioce is good sometimes, but other times theyre just bland...

oh and i wish she would dance, didnt she use to dance in her first album? like for pon de replay. it would make her shows more interesting.

Her first performance was BORING. I was totally unimpressed. She hardly sang at all :tdown:. The set was awesome, but she wasn't. It was like she was scared to sing or something.

Rhianna's voice is ok, her opening act though was strange... I hate the fact that she is trying to bring "goth" into style or whatever you want to call it that she was wearing the other night... why can't she just be like she was before? NORMAL! She looked hideous in all her outfits... she USE to be pretty... Chris Brown isn't a lucky guy like Jamie Foxx said last night... CB can do SO much better!