Rihanna's jacket...Can someone help me ID it????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Rihanna is wearing this absolutely styling jacket and bag:drool:...they are both HOT!!!...I just wanna know does anyone know what brands they both are????....TIA!!:smile:

Attached Files:

2. I have a very similar jacket that I recently purchased at Zara. Not sure where to find her specific jacket however.

3. Wish I knew...They are both cute ;)

4. Sorry but I do not know nice Jacket

5. Thanx you guys:sad:...hopefully I'll find something like it- cuz its really cute:shame:

6. she does wear a lot of madison marcuc stuff and alexander wang..... maybe you should look up some of those brands:shrugs:

7. Thanks for the update I'll get on the search:tup:

8. its really cute. keep us updated

9. i love rihanna's style!!! she's HOT!
    sorry OT

10. Maybe Diesel? She's been wearing a lot of Diesel lately as well.

11. The bags is a Gucci Boston bag from what I see on the bigger pics posted in Rihanna thread in celebrity-section.

12. thanks for the info on the bag:tup:...the search is still on for the jacket:rolleyes:, diesel does have similar looks to the jacket, so....

13. sorry for the typo i meant madison marcus