Rihanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ This. I'm sure that Rihanna has heart and that the situation is hard for her but I find it to be a bit disrespectful. I've been in Rihanna's situation but it never even occurred to me to take photos and post them online.

Pop superstar Rihanna leaves her hotel and heads over to a recording studio wearing tiger print shorts in London, England on June 19, 2012.

Source: Zimbio

Me and hubby watched 'Battleship' last night, i actually think she did a pretty good job in it. Although the actors Tadanobu asano and Gregory D. gadson made the film for me.

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 339
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 346
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 342
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 339
Chile.....those Tony the Tiger swimming trunks are not it. :nogood: Recording studio/rehearsals or not, that outfit is just plain wrong.

I still haven't see Battleship but I've heard from many people that it was a decent movie and that she did pretty well. Battleship reminded me of a less interesting version of Transformers and I couldn't bring myself to go watch it.

I like the tattoo as well. I love tattoos in general. If I didn't work in coporate America I would have lots of them.

I know this is totally OT, but I just had to let you know... I went into Dillards yesterday and got my first pair of Jessica Simpson shoes, and I saw the ones that you have in your Avatar and thought of you! Those shoes are really pretty IRL. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.