Right or Left hand?

Nov 7, 2009
Which side do you usually wear your bracelets and rings? I wear bracelets mostly on my left but for some reason my Michael Kors bangle stays on my right. I also wear more rings on my right. You?

I really only wear my e-ring for rings, but if I wear another ring, I'll wear it on my right hand. The rest is a balance. E-ring, bracelet on right wrist or thicker bracelet on right wrist. If I wear another ring, I'll wear the bracelet on the right as most of my other rings are busier.

I don't like wearing any rings but my wedding set on my left hand, so any other rings go on the right. Bracelets can go on either wrist. I generally have a watch on my left and a Fitbit on my right.

Rings on my right hand, because the only finger that they feel comfortable on my left hand can't be used for just ANY ring ;)

Bangles/bracelets normally on my left, I find they get in the way on me right, though the exception would be a bangle/bracelet which is tight to my wrist (which I would love to find ) and my Hermes Kelly watch, which is more of a bracelet than a functional watch really.

I have just my wedding ring on my left finger and my favorite rings on my right...i tried putting my diamond ring on my left together with my wedding ring but i feel like i couldnt guard it well if its on the left. If its on my right, i could take care that it wouldnt bang on anything. I put my pandora on my right wrist and a simple bracelet on the left..