Right I mean Buisnes..... This fat needs to go

1. Hey Girls and Gents if any of you are reading

I am writing this as I need to face up to this problem once again!!

A few years ago I lost over two stone with weight watchers UK and felt amazing lately I have really let myself go and can feel it in my clothes,face and just feel rubbish. I literally do no exercise at min, i do have a busy schedule however I WILL fit it in now!!

I am off to NYC again Dec 10th so want some weight gone by then that is my first target!! then Dubai in Feb that is my second target and finally travelling USA for 8 weeks in July that is my biggest target I need to ROCK a bikini :buttercup::cutesy:

So I am going to Join weightwatchers again this evening when I finish work then will weigh in every monday from there!! I am also joining back my gym which includes swimming and unlimited classes which I love ( Gym bores me lol ) I have just called and enrolling at 19.00 this evening!! after WW

I am on a MISSION!!!

xxxx

2. Good luck!

3. Good luck!! You can do this!!!

4. You can do it! Good luck!

5. Thank you Ladies!!!

I went to WW last night and faced the dreaded scales, I have put on 10 pound since my lowest weight i was mortified but in all honesty was expecting a bit more. even though my clothes still fit i just feel sluggish and like it is a millions time more!!

Will keep updated with the progress xx

6. Best of luck!

7. Good luck! :smile:

8. Good luck!

9. Thank you all xxxxx so far so good lol

10. Glad things are going well for you. I just started back on Weight Watchers. I'm in a wedding in May and need to lose some weight. How much have you lost?

11. Well I have joined a week ago today so had my weigh in this evening and lost 2.5 pound so I'm happy want to get another 2 off next week. I'm happy with 1-2 pound a week

How have you found WW so far?? How much are you looking to Lose?? Wedding Is a great motivator

X