Right hand ring advice? Clash? JUC? Trinity?

MamaOfA

Sep 24, 2019
Good evening everyone! I’ve been a long time admirer and in the market for a right hand ring. I think I am finally ready to take the plunge... I am debating between the small clash, the trinity, and the JUC ring. I was hoping to get some advice and perhaps things that you have have not thought about when making the purchases? TIA!!

Reactions: CoCoBelle
Good evening everyone! I’ve been a long time admirer and in the market for a right hand ring. I think I am finally ready to take the plunge... I am debating between the small clash, the trinity, and the JUC ring. I was hoping to get some advice and perhaps things that you have have not thought about when making the purchases? TIA!!

Are you open to other designers? Cartier has great options but it’s limiting (in my opinion) to only consider the one designer.

I have the smaller versions of both the Trinity and the JUC and I wear them every day. I used to wear both on my left hand but recently I was given another ring by my parents and so my JUC migrated to the middle finger on my right hand.

The JUC is very comfortable, much more so than I originally thought but the top of the nail head scratches extremely easily. I don‘t mind it but it‘s something to be aware of.

I only wear the Trinity on my left hand and I also find it very comfortable to wear. I have a tendency to fidget with it which probably isn‘t ideal (scratches) but I can‘t help it. It‘s my favorite piece of jewelry and such a classic. It also helps me to embrace mixing metals which is why it‘s such a staple for me. My gold apple watch leans rose gold, my necklace is silver but somehow, my trinity ties it all together!

The clash is beautiful but I can‘t seem to pull the trigger at the price point... it‘s as expensive as the S/M versions of the other two combined!

Reactions: MamaOfA
I have the smaller versions of both the Trinity and the JUC and I wear them every day. I used to wear both on my left hand but recently I was given another ring by my parents and so my JUC migrated to the middle finger on my right hand.

The JUC is very comfortable, much more so than I originally thought but the top of the nail head scratches extremely easily. I don‘t mind it but it‘s something to be aware of.

I only wear the Trinity on my left hand and I also find it very comfortable to wear. I have a tendency to fidget with it which probably isn‘t ideal (scratches) but I can‘t help it. It‘s my favorite piece of jewelry and such a classic. It also helps me to embrace mixing metals which is why it‘s such a staple for me. My gold apple watch leans rose gold, my necklace is silver but somehow, my trinity ties it all together!

The clash is beautiful but I can‘t seem to pull the trigger at the price point... it‘s as expensive as the S/M versions of the other two combined!
Thanks so much for providing your experience and input. My biggest worry with the JUC was whether or not it would be comfortable. They’re all so beautiful it’s hard to decide. I really would prefer something comfortable enough to wear on the daily, and I prefer my jewelry not so scratched and so I think that was my hesitation with the trinity. But I love it’s concept, chic design and like you mentioned it ties mixed metals together! I just feel the JUC and or clash would complement the love I have better? Ahhh!

The Trinity and JUC rings are classic Cartier pieces so you can’t go wrong with either piece.

Do you currently own any Cartier pieces? And have you tried on the rings in person?
I currently have a love 4diamond in YG. I haven’t been able to get to the store bc of the limited hours but have an appointment coming up. I just can’t help but maybe just want to take the plunge before the prince increase... :sad:

I have the trinity ring (classic size) and I love it!! I wear it as a wedding band on days I don't want to wear any diamonds and on other days I wear it on my right hand. I do find I "play" with it a lot, rolling it around, etc. I think it's such a classic ring. I also love that it is all 3 colors of gold since my wedding set is white and my loves are yellow and pink so it kind of ties it all together! :biggrin:

I have a trinity ring and would like to add a JUC too eventually. I usually wear my JUC on my right hand but I sometimes wear it as a wedding band when I want something comfortable and low-key.

Congrats on your beautiful purchases!

Reactions: MamaOfA