RIGHT HAND DIAMOND RINGS! Just got mine, show me yours!

emmajane, your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!! sapphire is my favorite stone and that ring is beautiful! what a lucky lady you are ;)

here's mine. i saw it and had to have it. it's a great complement to my wedding ring set which is also sapphire and diamond.

the picture is not great because i can't find the camera. i'll have to upload a proper picture later.

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 325
sunshine oh sunshine! where did you get that ring? please oh please(puppy dog eyes! wink!) give us the information on where and how much you got that ring for! i really really want one, please do let me know because ive seen a less attractive version which i wanted at van cleef & arpels for 13,000$ and yours look so much fancier!thanks!:drool:

ok well here is mine :smile: its nothing compared to everyone else's but :smile: i love it

i bought it for myself after me and my ex broke up it was very empowering to get it for myself!
153-5365_IMG.jpg

153-5376_IMG.jpg

tifferz1978, your ring is beautiful :nuts:
what's its specs like?

Hi! My ring is still available at Smartbargains.com...here's the link...if you buy, don't forget to use ******.com...

Save on the 14K White Gold 0.87 cttw. Diamond Multi Swirl Ring at SmartBargains.com

Here are specs:

Features
  • Large diamond is surrounded by a swirl of smaller diamonds
  • Total diamond weight = 0.87 cttw.
  • Five (5) 1mm round diamonds; color = H-I; clarity = I1-I2
  • Forty-four 1.5mm round diamonds; color = H-I; clarity =I1-I2
  • One (1) 18mm round diamonds; color = H-I; clarity = I1-I2
  • 14-karat white gold
  • Size 7 - Ring cannot be returned if sized
  • Ring measures 3/4" x 5/8"
:P