RIGHT HAND DIAMOND RINGS! Just got mine, show me yours!

Sorry for the blurry picture, it's with a camera phone. Does anyone have advice for taking better pictures of jewelry?

Your ring is BOLD & beautiful! Love it...

Regarding pics, I'd suggest using a real camera, phone camera images are usually low quality. I'd love to see a more detailed pic of your ring. By the way, when using a real camera, try to position the camera as far as you can from your hand and use the zoom for a close up. That usually eliminates blurriness.

This make me want to take a pic of my ring on my actual hand. Stay tuned for my upload!

I just found a quick link to the picture so you all could see the ring right away. I love it, I love it, I love it! I hope you all find a perfect Right Hand Ring that makes you feel the same way.

6020327159_LG.jpg

That is really beautiful :yes:

That's a BIG rock! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

It's exactly half a carat, so not that big at all compared to some I've seen on here!
I went for colour and clarity over size, and it was great fun seeing loads of diamonds lined up in front of you and then picking one out. I got the setting made from 2 different rings too as the mount was originally on a very thin band, and I'm scared of dainty things! :roflmfao:

Wow that is a gorgeous ring, ILoveMyBug! I also have a right hand ring, I'm wearing it right now. I don't have a camera at my disposable at the moment though. It has 7 marquis cut diamonds in a row from biggest in the middle to smallest at the ends.

thanks it took a long time to find one i loved, i ordered it from a great antique store in belgium, the guys are wonderful .............. it is a 1920's art deco :shame:

Wow that is a gorgeous ring, ILoveMyBug! I also have a right hand ring, I'm wearing it right now. I don't have a camera at my disposable at the moment though. It has 7 marquis cut diamonds in a row from biggest in the middle to smallest at the ends.

Oooooooooooh, love Marquis diamonds! Even though you don't have a pic, I can see it in my mind...gorgeous!

It's exactly half a carat, so not that big at all compared to some I've seen on here!
I went for colour and clarity over size, and it was great fun seeing loads of diamonds lined up in front of you and then picking one out. I got the setting made from 2 different rings too as the mount was originally on a very thin band, and I'm scared of dainty things! :roflmfao:

Ilovemybug, quality is more important than quantity, I agree with you on that!