RIGHT HAND DIAMOND RINGS! Just got mine, show me yours!

Nov 21, 2006
I finally decided to splurge on this beauty after months and months of researching for the perfect Right Hand Ring. :yahoo:

It may be just good marketing by the diamond industry, but I :heart: the concept of a diamond ring that a girl buys for herself without waiting for anyone else to do it.

I do feel a strong sense of pride sporting it on my left ring finger. I'm so in love with this ring, I can't stop staring at it! It's so shiny! :wtf:

I'd LOVE to see what Right Hand Rings other PF divas are happily flashing around. UPLOAD YOUR PICS and show what it looks like to be a strong independent woman!

Attachments

• jk5347top.jpg
    jk5347top.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 881
  • right hand diamond ring.jpg
    right hand diamond ring.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,085
I finally decided to splurge on this beauty after months and months of researching for the perfect Right Hand Ring. :yahoo:

It may be just good marketing by the diamond industry, but I :heart: the concept of a diamond ring that a girl buys for herself without waiting for anyone else to do it.

I do feel a strong sense of pride sporting it on my left ring finger. I'm so in love with this ring, I can't stop staring at it! It's so shiny! :wtf:

I'd LOVE to see what Right Hand Rings other PF divas are happily flashing around. UPLOAD YOUR PICS and show what it looks like to be a strong independent woman!

I just found a quick link to the picture so you all could see the ring right away. I love it, I love it, I love it! I hope you all find a perfect Right Hand Ring that makes you feel the same way.

6020327159_LG.jpg

That is GORGEOUS!!! I have a few right hand rings...here is one..(I have posted it before) I do not wear this one often..but I LOVE IT!

Attachments

• Michelles Camp La Jolla 057.jpg
    Michelles Camp La Jolla 057.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 811
All of those are beautiful. The only rings I wear on my right hand at the moment are inexpensive costume type. Some garnets, some smokey quartz, etc.

Plus I don't even have my LEFT hand ring anymore since someone stole it! Grrr! So I really need TWO rings now. :smile:

OMG I love that butterfly ring!!!! Where did you get it cuz I want it!

Funny this topic started today because I just got back from buying myself a right-hand ring for Christmas. :yahoo: It's a diamond three-row band-style ring, and the center row of diamonds are yellow diamonds. I love it! But DH is gonna kill me. ;)

I bought it here locally at a place called Abaco gold...if you really want one PM and I will give you the info...one of my dear friends works there. (AND it was soooooo reasonable!!!)

That is GORGEOUS!!! I have a few right hand rings...here is one..(I have posted it before) I do not wear this one often..but I LOVE IT!

I love hearing that you have more than one! In fact, I'm contemplating another one myself, will post pics when that happens! LOOOOOOVE the butterfly ring, so original...that's the best thing about Right Hand Rings, the more unique, the better!