Riding Boots

hermeschicuk

Jun 26, 2009
Im looking for some winter boots and am struggling to find many photo's so I can compare at home and consider - thanks to Mooks ive seen the landboots, ive also seen some croc boots on Uma Thurman in a magazine recently, id be really pleased to see any pics of H boots that you have many thanks:biggrin:

Im looking for some winter boots and am struggling to find many photo's so I can compare at home and consider - thanks to Mooks ive seen the landboots, ive also seen some croc boots on Uma Thurman in a magazine recently, id be really pleased to see any pics of H boots that you have many thanks:biggrin:

There are several styles of boots shown in the Hermes shoe thread of the reference section. Have you looked there?

Is Hermes boots are seasonal items or is available every year? Do theyever put riding boots/jumping boots on sale?

I believe the jumping boots are available every year. You can also get different styles seasonal boots, but the riding boots are available year-round.

I have never seen the jumping boots on sale, but then again, the australian stores do not have much on sale at all, maybe it's a different story in other countries.

attachment.php

These gorgoeus jumping boots with the kelly lock are my favorite, hope to get one pair...one day!! They were 1800$ this january.

Oooo Carla is soooo classy!! Lovely boots!! Glad summer is coming soon or I will be scraping my H-fund for a pair! lol
Are they relatively more durable than the average pair of leather boots of similar style?

Hermeschicuk, this is an old photo of mine. My riding boots is very similar to Carla Bruni minus the Kelly straps. Sorry about the grotty condition of mine. They have been well used!

actionA.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few more images, sorry, I had no time to create a nice setting for the pictures :smile:

Attachments

• P1010075.jpg
    P1010075.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,226
  • P1010076.jpg
    P1010076.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,462
  • P1010077.jpg
    P1010077.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,468