Ridiculous quandry..

Tinker-Belle

May 31, 2007
There are people in the world with far more important things on their minds mine today is which bag to take on my honeymoon to Barbados?!

NF in DE or AZ?! I need to get a life I know!

I haven't used my azur nf much yet, although I don't baby my bags I don't want to ruin it, my DE is worked to death and travels everywhere.

I'm tempted to take my Azur as my travel bag..a beach bag and a clutch.

What say you?

:wave: I say go for it with the Azur piece. Have fun in Barbados. You should find out if there's a LV boutique there-after alk, you'll need a souvenir to take home.:afrocool::drinks:

Azur! I recently was at a nice beach resort a few weeks ago and brought my Azur Neverfull GM, and was so happy that I did! It just looked and felt great! I saw one girl with a DE Neverfull and just didn't seem to look as beach cheerful! Here's a picture of mine in action from my vacation. :cool:

IMG_0734_zpsc8516aac.jpg

Azur! I recently was at a nice beach resort a few weeks ago and brought my Azur Neverfull GM, and was so happy that I did! It just looked and felt great! I saw one girl with a DE Neverfull and just didn't seem to look as beach cheerful! Here's a picture of mine in action from my vacation. :cool:

Sold! I'm taking Miss Azur..thank you! Though she will not be sunning herself as SPF is required and I believe she's allergic 😄 :biggrin:

I cannot find the prices of LV in Barbados anywhere, anyone know?