Riddle me this - when is the WORST month to get a QVC "as is" lol

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
New York
You guys know this answer - February! Lol.
The season of "return any gift before 1/31/15" has begun. Lol. Lots of Dooneys are going to get rocked and abused between now and then and returned. Gross. :sad:

Springer

Apr 27, 2014
You speak the truth.

I have said this before but will say it again. There is a big difference between trying the bag out a couple times to see if it's for you and actually using the bag day after day after day and putting it through heck and then returning it. There is a line of morality that is crossed and there are many people who cross it. If it is not in brand new condition when it is returned, they should refuse to accept it and charge these people full price. Therein lies another problem; qvc accepts these bags in these horrible conditions and then, and THEN (and here is what made me sever ties with QVC) they ship these disgusting used, abused bags out to customers paying full price for a brand new bag. I know the topic here was "as is" and these bags shouldn't be sent out as "as is" either. I feel "as is" should be maybe minor blemishes or something small, you know, acknowledging the bag is not perfect and discounting it as such. Not "some person used and abused the heck out of this bag and we accepted the return anyway and will actually try to get money out of it".

Sorry, just even seeing the name "QVC" gets me heated up.

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
You would think QVC would change that. Maybe "return any NEW item"... the really sad part? Half of them will be sent out as NEW, not As is...

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
I think the problem is QVC tells its customers that it's ok to "try" out the bag for 30 days. They should not under any circumstances sell it as brand new, especially since some of us have received brand new looking bags in as is. I just wonder what their criteria is on deciding which bucket to put a returned bag in. Sometimes it doesn't make sense.

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
New York
I agree! It upsets me too. When I had to return two bags, which was soooo hard to do, I didn't use them! I took mod shots with one bag. And the other one never even left my house. I returned them in immaculate condition. I knew I might return them so I didn't use them. I know sometimes we may have a change of heart. I get that. But none of us are referring to that scenario. It's crummy.

PcanTannedBty

Dec 19, 2013
Dooney Land, USA
www.youtube.com
You guys know this answer - February! Lol.
The season of "return any gift before 1/31/15" has begun. Lol. Lots of Dooneys are going to get rocked and abused between now and then and returned. Gross. :sad:

Lol... Sooo funny cause I was thinking the same thing. I want a logo lock and trying to get "as is" and thought there may be plenty but later on in the months and in not so good condition WITHOUT accessories.

lovethatduck

Jul 21, 2014
I think the problem is QVC tells its customers that it's ok to "try" out the bag for 30 days.
⤴This.

And ...

This.⤵

They should not under any circumstances sell it as brand new, especially since some of us have received brand new looking bags in as is. IThey should not under any circumstances sell it as brand new, especially since some of us have received brand new looking bags in as is.

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
Dont forget they tell you that you can return something that you don't like, then they send you 'the letter'

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
I hardly ever buy from QVC unless what I want is an exclusive (like a TSV bag). I do like watching their videos, though. I can see the bag on a model and then order it somewhere else for a better price. :roflmfao:

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
I hardly ever buy from QVC unless what I want is an exclusive (like a TSV bag). I do like watching their videos, though. I can see the bag on a model and then order it somewhere else for a better price. :roflmfao:
I do the same, especially if I can get it from the outlet. However sometimes that easy pay tempts me. Last night I almost ordered that saffiano zip zip, but I stayed strong. I know I'll probably find it on sale somewhere soon.