Ricky Martin Welcomes Twin Boys

Ricky Martin: Puerto Rico Arrival with Matteo & Valentino!

Ricky Martin makes his way through the Luis Munoz Marin Airport after arriving in town on Sunday (July 21) in Puerto Rico.

The 41-year-old singer was joined while returning to his hometown by his 4-year-old twins Matteo and Valentino.

Last week, Ricky tweeted his condolences after finding out about the death of Glee star Cory Monteith.

“I just heard the news.This is so sad. My heart goes out to his family & friends, specially Lea Michelle.Rest in peace Cory #RipCoryMonteith,” Ricky tweeted.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/07/23/ricky-martin-puerto-rico-arrival-with-matteo-valentino/

Attachments

• ricky-martin-puerto-rico-arrival-with-matteo-valentino-05.jpg
    ricky-martin-puerto-rico-arrival-with-matteo-valentino-05.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 1,449
  • ricky-martin-puerto-rico-arrival-with-matteo-valentino-01.jpg
    ricky-martin-puerto-rico-arrival-with-matteo-valentino-01.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 1,346
  • ricky-martin-puerto-rico-arrival-with-matteo-valentino-03.jpg
    ricky-martin-puerto-rico-arrival-with-matteo-valentino-03.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 1,413
http://www.justjared.com/2013/09/28/ricky-martin-talks-trilingual-children-on-ellen-watch-now/

Ricky Martin flashes a peace sign while touching down at Sydney International Airport on Thursday (September 26) in Sydney, Australia.

The 41-year-old singer was seen holding hands with his five-year-old twin boys Matteo and Valentino.

It was recently announced that Draco Rosa‘s song “Más Y Más”, featuring Ricky, is nominated for Record of the Year at the 2013 Latin Grammy Awards, which will take place on November 21!

Check out Ricky chatting about his trilingual children during a recent appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Watch the video below!

Attachments

• ricky-martin-talks-trilingual-children-on-ellen-watch-now-01.jpg
    ricky-martin-talks-trilingual-children-on-ellen-watch-now-01.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 8,312
  • ricky-martin-talks-trilingual-children-on-ellen-watch-now-02.jpg
    ricky-martin-talks-trilingual-children-on-ellen-watch-now-02.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 1,947
http://www.justjared.com/2013/11/17/ricky-martin-flashes-chest-hair-for-santiago-signing/

Ricky Martin shows off his chest hair and tattoo while promoting his new children’s book “Santiago The Dreamer In The Land Among The Stars” at Books and Books on Friday (November 15) in Coral Gables, Fla.

The 41-year-old singer was spotted chatting with fans and signing copies of the book.

Earlier in the week, Ricky appeared on Good Morning America to spread the word on “Santiago The Dreamer In The Land Among The Stars.”

It was recently announced that Ricky will help pick and record the official 2014 World Cup song, which will be announced next year before the tournament in June.

Attachments

• ricky-martin-flashes-chest-hair-for-santiago-signing-01.jpg
    ricky-martin-flashes-chest-hair-for-santiago-signing-01.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 984
  • ricky-martin-flashes-chest-hair-for-santiago-signing-09.jpg
    ricky-martin-flashes-chest-hair-for-santiago-signing-09.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 1,002
  • ricky-martin-flashes-chest-hair-for-santiago-signing-15.jpg
    ricky-martin-flashes-chest-hair-for-santiago-signing-15.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 1,815
Ricky Martin and Carlos Gonzalez Split

Ricky Martin and his partner Carlos Gonzalez have split.

"Ricky and Carlos have mutually agreed to end their relationship but continue to be united by friendship and their shared experiences," a rep for the singer tells PEOPLE in a statement.

Last year, Martin, 42, spoke highly of Gonzalez, telling Vanity Fair that his boyfriend was supportive of his lifestyle, which included his 5-year-old twin sons Matteo and Valentino, who were born via surrogate in August 2008.

"I have experienced wonderful things with my partner. Complexity, understanding, and, at the same time, freedom, not being afraid that your partner is judging you. That is what I have found with Carlos," Martin told the magazine.

"We're going on four years together ... When I started the process with my sons, Carlos wasn’t in my life. He said: 'I'm looking for a boyfriend, not a father with a family.' And I said to him: 'You've found a grown-up, full-fledged man.' I created a family structure and if he didn't understand he’d ask me questions and we were on our way.”

In November, a source hinted that distance may have played a factor in the split. "They've spent very little time together and have grown apart," the source told PEOPLE. "They've been on the outs for a while now."

people.com

Attachments

• ricky-carlos-300.jpg
    ricky-carlos-300.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 834
Ricky Martin steps out with his five-year-old twins Matteo and Valentino at LAX on Sunday

Attachments

• article-0-1A74146200000578-20_634x815.jpg
    article-0-1A74146200000578-20_634x815.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,034
http://www.justjared.com/2014/11/20...-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas/

Ricky Martin happily poses with his brand new wax figure of himself at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas on Wednesday (November 19) in Las Vegas.

“It was such an incredible experience to take part in the Madame Tussauds process,” the 42-year-old entertainer expressed (via VegasNews). “I’m truly amazed at how much work has gone into making this figure as authentic as possible.”

The figure will soon travel to Florida for the spring 2015 grand opening of Madame Tussauds Orlando.

That same day, Ricky hit the stage during rehearsals for the 2014 Latin Grammy Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Attachments

• ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-04.jpg
    ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-04.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 583
  • ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-10.jpg
    ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-10.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 482
  • ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-11.jpg
    ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-11.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 504
  • ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-12.jpg
    ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-12.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 510
  • ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-02.jpg
    ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-02.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 510
  • ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-07.jpg
    ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-07.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 497
  • ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-09.jpg
    ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-09.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 487
  • ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-05.jpg
    ricky-martin-celebrates-his-new-wax-figure-at-madame-tussauds-las-vegas-05.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 485
Not that he needed to, because it is no ones business, but I like how he admitted this. I personally see nothing wrong with gender selection.

'I chose the sex of my kids!' Ricky Martin reveals he opted for twin boys but dreams of more children saying: 'I want daddy's little girl' ahead of One World tour in OZ

Since welcoming his six-year-old fraternal twins into the world, Latino heartthrob Ricky Martin says he's been livin’ la vida of fatherhood - and loving every minute.
And now Valentino and Matteo are six-and-a-half, the boys, born via a surrogate, could do with a little balancing out in the form of a sister, he believes.
Opening about family life, the 43-year-old Voice Australia coach, who will bring his One World tour Down Under in April, told 'Monty' Dimond and Zoe Marshall's 3PM Pick Up radio show on Kiis FM: 'I've got to start trying for daddy's little girl.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-girl-ahead-One-World-tour.html#ixzz3VPutP3p7