Ricky Martin Welcomes Twin Boys

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

Ricky Martin is a father to twin boys born via a surrogate, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"In recent weeks, Ricky Martin became a proud father by the birth of twin sons," his rep tells PEOPLE.

"The children, delivered via gestational surrogacy, are healthy and already under Ricky's full-time care," the rep said in a statement. "Ricky is elated to begin this new chapter in his life as a parent and will be spending the remainder of the year out of the public spotlight in order to spend time with his children."

The boys' names and the location of their birth have not been released.

The "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer, 36, is a longtime supporter of children's causes around the globe through his Ricky Martin Foundation.

2. ok so is he gay or not?

3. Uh yeah I had the same question? ^

4. gay or not, hes sofia king hot imo

5. I guess he is raising them alone?

I think he is gay. But he is a cutie!

6. Definately gay. Not many guys, and especially HOT guys need to go through such process.

7. I'm pretty sure he's gay.

Congrats to Ricky!

8. Congrats to him!

9. didnt even know he was expecting twin until this news... congrats to him

10. Wow! I would have had his babies. He is so hot.

I assume he's gay. I don't know why else he would go through a surrogate. Although he was in a relationship with a woman for a long time a few years ago.

11. Ummm, he definitely played a Clay Aiken.....Confirmation: GAY!

12. Wow, another surrogate story!

I think he's gay too, but I agree that he is super hot! That "Livin' La Vida Loca" video...:drool:

13. uh yeah, I think this news pretty much seals that deal! He's not straight! LOL!

14. ^ LOL! I thought the same thing when I read the article on People.com.

15. He's straight. Straight gay.