Ricky Martin: Ocean Drive’s Coverboy

Dazzle

shopaholic(bags&shoes)
Jul 12, 2006
rickymartinoceandrivedi8.jpg

Ricky Martin is looking hot hot hot as Ocean Drive Espanol’s coverboy for the December 2006 issue! Ricky’s last tattoo was done during one recent visit to Puerto Rico. It’s a series of symbols in Hebrew, “The Lord’s Prayer” in spiral form. Here are some choice excerpts from the interview thanks to my sub-par translation skills:
  • <LI nd="4">On his morning rituals: “Clearly. Generally, I wake up early and I go to Starbucks. They know me there and they have the newspaper waiting for me, my coffee and my cinnamon roll. They are my family. Later, I go away to the gym and depending on how it is that day, I go study. I continue to practice capoeira (martial art of Brazil). I don’t go crazy training six hours daily like before anymore. I just go to the class.” <LI nd="6">On following religion: I really like the Buddhist philosophy but that doesn’t mean that I am of the religion. If I subscribe to Buddhism, I can’t be of anything else. They limit to you in many aspects, and I am not going to follow those rules. I believe that everybody has the right to decide what makes him/her happy. I am not one to say what is better and which is worse in terms of faith. According to the teachings of Buddhism, the worst thing than you can do to your karma is to say to someone else that their faith is bad.
  • On his properties’ inspirations: My apartment in New York, creativity. Miami, peace. Puerto Rico is my home, it’s my people. I open the door in the mornings and say, “Ah, smells of Puerto Rico”. The one of Los Angeles, I’m selling and I’ve been offered money already. And I said, you have the key there. Congratulations, I will go and buy another one.
  • hot hot hot:drool: :love: