RICK ROSS Crashes Rolls-Royce While Escaping Gunfire

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
RICK ROSS Crashes Rolls-Royce While Escaping Gunfire
BREAKING NEWS

Rick Ross' Rolls-Royce smashed into a building in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida early this morning ... while trying to escape from a gunman who opened fire on the car ... this according to multiple reports.

Ross was not shot during the incident -- nor was a female who was also inside the car.

According to local reports, "dozens" of shots were fired at the vehicle around 5AM -- none of which hit the Rolls. Several buildings in the area WERE struck by gunfire.

Cops say another vehicle had pulled up next to the Rolls ... when someone inside opened fire on Ross' car.

Ross' Rolls reportedly crashed into a building while trying to speed away from the gunfire.

So far, cops have not made any arrests in connection with the shooting -- and have not identified any suspects.

Local10.com obtained a photo from the crash scene, showing Ross' smashed-up Rolls-Royce being towed away.

Cops tell TMZ they are investigating.

Story developing ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2JI0kduKV
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Rick Ross 911 Call 'I Just Heard a Bunch of Gunshots'

The woman who called 911 to report the Rick Ross drive-by shooting had to hang up the phone and HIDE mid-call fearing the gunmen were turning around to spray a second wave of gunfire.

The call was made early Monday morning from a restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida ... while the rapper was trying to speed away from the shooter in his Rolls-Royce.

A woman inside of a nearby restaurant called 911 in a panic and reported, "I just heard a bunch of gunshots go off ... and a car sped by."

The caller then interrupted the operator and said, "Oh my god, they're turning around and coming back ... I'm hanging up."

When the operator tried to ask more questions about the situation -- the caller shot back, "They're coming back ... I'm hiding."

The caller then hangs up the phone.

Ross eventually crashed his car into a nearby apartment building. So far, the cops have not made any arrests in the case..

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2JTkNwMiN

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Rick Ross 24-Hour Armed Security After Drive-By Shooting

Rick Ross is fighting fire with firepower ... 'cause the rap mogul just hired 24-hour ARMED personal security to watch his back in the wake of Monday's drive-by shooting ... TMZ has learned.

Ross -- aka Ricky Rozay -- was already using armed bodyguards for protection at major events like concerts and public appearances ... but now he's decided he wants a full-time security detail.

Ross was targeted in a drive-by shooting in Florida early Monday morning ... when a car pulled up next to his Rolls-Royce and opened fire. Ross lost control of the vehicle during the incident and crashed into an apartment building.

Sources close to Ross tell TMZ ... the rapper had been getting threats for a while ... but he wasn't too concerned. But we're told Ross considers the shooting to be an "eye-opener" and will do whatever it takes to keep himself safe..

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2JTlL5E7H

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
zimbio
50 Cent Seems to Think Rick Ross' 'Drive-By' Was No Big Deal

It's unlikely Rick Ross will ever forget the first hours of his 37th year. The corrections officer-turned-rapper was targeted in a drive-by shooting in Florida in the early hours of Monday morning, managing to escape a hail of bullets before crashing his Rolls Royce into a building. Although few details about the altercation have been released, some believe it may have been related to threats made by members of the Gangster Disciples street gang last month.

There's at least one person who isn't worried about Ricky Rozay: His longtime rival 50 Cent. On Monday afternoon, 50 posted a photo of Ross' vehicle being towed to Instagram, writing, "Hahaha fat boy hit the building?lol it looks staged to me. No hole's in da car." He later tweeted, "hahaha that boy was spooked. I ride like ***** level 6 built proof, bomb proof,you already know."

Ross had been celebrating his birthday at Miami celebrity magnet Club LIV. Diddy, Fabolous, and DJ Khaled were also at the party.

Ejm1059

Young Fashionista
zimbio
50 Cent Seems to Think Rick Ross' 'Drive-By' Was No Big Deal

www2.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/x4PJ1aBdS_zl.jpg

It's unlikely Rick Ross will ever forget the first hours of his 37th year. The corrections officer-turned-rapper was targeted in a drive-by shooting in Florida in the early hours of Monday morning, managing to escape a hail of bullets before crashing his Rolls Royce into a building. Although few details about the altercation have been released, some believe it may have been related to threats made by members of the Gangster Disciples street gang last month.

There's at least one person who isn't worried about Ricky Rozay: His longtime rival 50 Cent. On Monday afternoon, 50 posted a photo of Ross' vehicle being towed to Instagram, writing, "Hahaha fat boy hit the building?lol it looks staged to me. No hole's in da car." He later tweeted, "hahaha that boy was spooked. I ride like ***** level 6 built proof, bomb proof,you already know."

Ross had been celebrating his birthday at Miami celebrity magnet Club LIV. Diddy, Fabolous, and DJ Khaled were also at the party.
No big deal? Tell that to Tupac and Biggie...

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Rick Ross to 50 Cent It's Not My Fault ... You're a Loser!

5/28/2015 9:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news

Rick Ross is getting personal in his legal battle with 50 Cent ... saying the only reason 50 sued him is to cover up the fact he's just not as famous as he used to be.
As TMZ first reported, 50 sued Ross to cover his own *** in a lawsuit he's facing over a leaked sex tape ... claiming it is Ross' fault the video was posted in the first place ... so Ross should pay, not him.
But Ross -- through his lawyer, Xavier Donaldson -- says 50's only gunning for him in "another attempt to draw attention to his descending entertainment career and one of several desperate, last minute attempts he's made to avoid and deflect legal and financial responsibility for his own actions."
Damn.
Donaldson says he's yet to be served with the suit, but plans to fight it aggressively.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Rick Ross Finally Out of Jail ... Ponies Up $2 Mil

7/1/2015 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news
I'M GOOD FOR IT

Burn those "Free Rick Ross" tees ... he's finally getting out of jail a week after getting arrested for assault and kidnapping -- but he had to come up with a ton o' cash to get sprung.
Ross' bond hearing in Fayette County, GA just wrapped up -- and the judge ok'd his release once he paid a $2 million bond ... which he scraped together from a few places:
- $1 million equity from the ex-Holyfield mansion he owns, and another GA property
- $500,000 surety bond (from a bail bondsman)
- $500k in cold hard cash
Ross' attorney also promised his client would hand over the entire Holyfield property to the county ... if he intimidates or threatens any witnesses.
DON'T MAKE ME "POP A CAP"

Prosecutors reminded the judge how vicious the alleged crime was -- telling him Ross dragged the groundskeeper back into the house and beat him multiple times ... and also held a gun to his chest and threatened to "pop a cap" in him if he talked.
Prosecutors said Ross was pissed because the groundskeeper -- who lives on the property -- had people over for his birthday the night before.
The boss will also have to wear one of those GPS ankle monitors ... a la Lindsay Lohan back in the day.