Rick Owens Lovers Thread

Hi there - I assume that there isn't a place around you where you can try them on? My RO size is 42. I normally wear a size 4, bust is 34 A/B and waist is 25 as well. RO jackets are cut slim in the arms, but will stretch, from what I've read. Hope this helps and I'm sure others will chime in with their suggestion(s).
Hi Cristal lyn, I am US2 in most brands, 33 bust and 25 waist. I only have one RO and is in the calf leather. I tried 38 and the sleeves and bust was very tight. Per other's suggestion I exchanged for 40 and fits perfectly in the arms and bust. Not sure if it'll stretch or not though, since I haven't had a chance to wear it much yet and it is the calf leather instead of the lamb that you are looking for.

I think it really depends on your shoulders/upper arms more than you bust size Rick cuts very thin in the upper arms ... even the sales associates will tell you that. The stretchier leathers are more forgiving than the rigid ones.

I snagged one more organza tunic from LVR ...

Happy August all!

it's the middle of summer here and i miss wearing my RO jackets! how do all of you in hot weathers deal with this? (maybe just wear RO dresses shirts and shorts??? plus those boot/sandals that R puts out with his S/S lines?)

Ideeli.com is having a sale on Rick Owens leather jackets. Prices reduced to $500. Debating a Dark Shadow grey one :graucho: It's part of their Red Sale, in the Designer Apparel tab.

came across this image on style.com about bergdorf goodman, its rick owens and the jacket on the left and middle i think are HUN line, they look soooo good!!!!

Attachments

• products5.jpg
    products5.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 736
came across this image on style.com about bergdorf goodman, its rick owens and the jacket on the left and middle i think are HUN line, they look soooo good!!!!

Too bad that they don't know that the top on the middle mannequin is on backwards. So many stores are screwing that up this season.
But the RO cave at Bergdorfs is great! :heart:

Are you on the NYC boutique mailing list? They sent out a link to their stock in the HUN line, also some great mens pieces for fall. There is a fur hooded jacket that is to die for.

I always cringe when I hear Rick Owens in combination with stylish. I think it's safe to say that "stylish" is not on Rick's agenda. The dude has a massive following (had right from the start) and will continue to have it even when the "hype" amongst the In Style reading crowd has died down.