Rick Owens Lovers Thread

Hello ladies, I want to thank you all very much for the suggestions and your pictures. I got the size up (sz 40) for the calf skin jacket as juneping suggested and it fits perfectly. I think because it is the SS style being thinner leather, it drapes just the way I like it when unzipped. Initially i wanted to wait until the AW lamb comes out to see which one i like better, but I just can't wait to wear it!! :smile:. Guess it'll be a keeper! Thanks to all your help and here I share with you my first RO :smile:. (it was challenging for me to take the picture with my phone, you girls got skills in taking those nice photos)

View attachment 1796847

The jacket looks GREAT on you and the fit seems perfect. Congrats!!
I also love how this drapes on you. I too like the draping on the SS jackets.
What leather did you get? Can you please let us know the style number and alpha letters on the tag??
Wear it in good health :P

Hello ladies, I want to thank you all very much for the suggestions and your pictures. I got the size up (sz 40) for the calf skin jacket as juneping suggested and it fits perfectly. I think because it is the SS style being thinner leather, it drapes just the way I like it when unzipped. Initially i wanted to wait until the AW lamb comes out to see which one i like better, but I just can't wait to wear it!! :smile:. Guess it'll be a keeper! Thanks to all your help and here I share with you my first RO :smile:. (it was challenging for me to take the picture with my phone, you girls got skills in taking those nice photos)

View attachment 1796847

You look very chic!

View attachment 1796847

Aha -- you are now officially no longer a virgin. Looks like a really nice jacket -- like others said -- drape is very sweet. I hope you get to enjoy wearing it soon! My new brown one is too thick to even think about until it gets under 60 degrees. Going to be a few months for that ...

View attachment 1796847

Love it! Looks great on you! Congrats! I've been considering a RO jacket... good to know I should size up...

My sales rep just sent out pictures of the new mens FW runway items they have at the boutique, also the HUN furs which, yes I know, I'm not supposed to like fur but, thank heaves they're all probably as much as the downpayment on a condo.

Hi everyone! I'm thinking of getting my first Rick Owens leather jacket, after admiring them on other people for years :smile: I am typically a size 0-2....somewhat disproportionate because my bust and hips are 34 but my waist is 25. I have my eye on one, it is lambskin. What do you guys suggest as far as size? 40, even a 42 on account of my bust? Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

View attachment 1796847

It has such a nice drape to it, wow.

Hi everyone! I'm thinking of getting my first Rick Owens leather jacket, after admiring them on other people for years :smile: I am typically a size 0-2....somewhat disproportionate because my bust and hips are 34 but my waist is 25. I have my eye on one, it is lambskin. What do you guys suggest as far as size? 40, even a 42 on account of my bust? Thanks for the help!

Hi there - I assume that there isn't a place around you where you can try them on? My RO size is 42. I normally wear a size 4, bust is 34 A/B and waist is 25 as well. RO jackets are cut slim in the arms, but will stretch, from what I've read. Hope this helps and I'm sure others will chime in with their suggestion(s).

my proportions are similar to yours - 33 bust and hips - and i always do a 40 in ro. i can zip my jacket up all the way if i'm cold, though i prefer how it looks unzipped or partially zipped. zipping it up all the way gives me a uniboob :P hope that helps!