Richard Prince Watercolor Aquarelle

ncgirl05

Aug 4, 2014
Just what I needed - a bag to be obsessed with.

This is what I get for reading the "Please Authenticate" section. Someone posted this bag and OH DEAR LORD... I had not seen this before (fairly new to all things LV) and I am in love with the pattern... :heart: the search begins.....

If you have one, please know I am thoroughly jealous. :P

I'm with you. Never saw or heard of this bag until I came to TPF. So of course I couldn't rest until I got one. Checkout the clubhouse. :tup:
Oh and I got mine from FP.

This is what I get for reading the "Please Authenticate" section. Someone posted this bag and OH DEAR LORD... I had not seen this before (fairly new to all things LV) and I am in love with the pattern... :heart: the search begins.....

One of my HG bags, together with the Rose speedy... it's beautiful...

I was lucky enough to get a Speedy 30 that wasn't even released in the U.S. Only the 35 which I find too big. But let me tell you it wasn't cheap. Hope you find one. 😃

I just bought two LV's this past week so my wallet needs to recover a little before I can seriously look. :shame: Love the different styles this pattern was used on - looking forward to the search. :smile:

Ha was it my post from the Authenticate This?? I posted one yesterday from Fashionphile... there were 2 but they are gone now :sad:

Yes, it was your post I believe :smile: Both gone??? Now that was quick!

:roflmfao: i just knew i would be tempting people with those pics! Im trying to find a decent watercolor and roses speedy at the moment. There are hardly any in the UK so i will have to import and face hefty tax and customs duty :sad:

Good Luck in your search!

love, love, love the Watercolor Speedy. it is still my favorite LE produced. I was lucky enough to get a Brown 35 brand-new when they first came out, I had my name put on a wait list a couple of months before the release. if you can find one, get it! they are beautiful pieces of art.

I have the White WC 35- she is my favorite bag! It took about a year to get it- losing auctions and not wanting to pay too much. She was definitely my UHG!

And then of course I had to get the matching bandeau....