rich & skinny demin?

hfxshopgirl

window shopping
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
has anyone tried on the new rich & skinny jeans? revolve just got them in and i'm debating ordering them. they're a collaboration between michael glasser (of sevens and citizens) and joie rucker (of joie), so i figure the fit is likely to be good. paris hilton was photographed wearing them a few weeks ago (the sleek in sterling) and they looked really cute on. just wondering how the sizing runs?

if anyone else was wondering too, i emailed pink mascara and they said the sleek fit is running generous and to order a size down. i ordered a pair, hoping they'll fit :yes:

They run pretty true to size, I found. I just got my normal size but I can tell they will stretch so maybe order a size down if you want them to stay tight.

they fit true to size on me and they're really soft & comfy. i saw that some of them have no front pockets which really bug me so look out for those if you want your front pockets!

I'm reviving this thread.... I was thinking about sizing down to a 23. What do u girls think? I'm usually a size 25/24 depending on the style and brand...

from what I remember

- William Rast Stella bootcut size 24
- Antik Eva skinny size 24 (non stretch!!)
- 7FAM lexie 24
- 7FAM roxanne dark rustic canyon 25
- 7FAM roxanne black wash 24

or should I just go with 24?

thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks!!! :smile: I ended up getting them in size 24 I hope they fit well!! :biggrin:

I got the super skinny in gray.. they were such a good deal it was too hard to pass up

I love these jeans, and I own several pairs. However, different styles fit differently. I am usually a 28-29 and the most recent pair I bought I had to buy a 30! If you are buying them from revolveclothing.com order 2 sizes and send back the one that doesn't work.

Thanks GirlyGirl4!!! I got them from smartbargains, it was truly a good deal!! I did check revolve for the same style (to see a fit guide) and got a bit nervous as they said they run small!!!

So I just went with my true size.. they did say size up if you DO NOT want the jegging look and I do want the jegging look hehe