rich & skinny demin?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. has anyone tried on the new rich & skinny jeans? revolve just got them in and i'm debating ordering them. they're a collaboration between michael glasser (of sevens and citizens) and joie rucker (of joie), so i figure the fit is likely to be good. paris hilton was photographed wearing them a few weeks ago (the sleek in sterling) and they looked really cute on. just wondering how the sizing runs?

2. if anyone else was wondering too, i emailed pink mascara and they said the sleek fit is running generous and to order a size down. i ordered a pair, hoping they'll fit :yes:

3. I'm debating about ordering a pair of these. How did you get on with the size? Did ordering a size smaller work out ok? Thanks!

4. They run pretty true to size, I found. I just got my normal size but I can tell they will stretch so maybe order a size down if you want them to stay tight.

5. They run a little on the big side, but soooo comfy! I have a pair in a navy color and LOVE it! Get it!

6. i ordered some from Revolve, and I'm impressed! they do run a little big compared to Seven's though!

7. Thanks ladies. I think I might try a size smaller as this seems to be the general consensus. :smile:

8. i find they fit a lot like citizens, very generous in the thighs. i have 2 pairs now and i sized down for both and they fit perfectly

9. they fit true to size on me and they're really soft & comfy. i saw that some of them have no front pockets which really bug me so look out for those if you want your front pockets!

10. #10 Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
    I'm reviving this thread.... I was thinking about sizing down to a 23. What do u girls think? I'm usually a size 25/24 depending on the style and brand...

from what I remember

- William Rast Stella bootcut size 24
    - Antik Eva skinny size 24 (non stretch!!)
    - 7FAM lexie 24
    - 7FAM roxanne dark rustic canyon 25
    - 7FAM roxanne black wash 24

or should I just go with 24?

thanks!

11. I have a pair of their boyfriend jeans. Really comfy. Ran a bit small for me but that could be because of style.

12. Thanks!!! :smile: I ended up getting them in size 24 I hope they fit well!! :biggrin:

I got the super skinny in gray.. they were such a good deal it was too hard to pass up

13. I love these jeans, and I own several pairs. However, different styles fit differently. I am usually a 28-29 and the most recent pair I bought I had to buy a 30! If you are buying them from revolveclothing.com order 2 sizes and send back the one that doesn't work.

14. Thanks GirlyGirl4!!! I got them from smartbargains, it was truly a good deal!! I did check revolve for the same style (to see a fit guide) and got a bit nervous as they said they run small!!!

So I just went with my true size.. they did say size up if you DO NOT want the jegging look and I do want the jegging look hehe

15. Good luck :smile: They are great jeans!!