Rich Kids of Beverly Hills - January 19 - E!

^^ I have no idea about that, but it seems that every time he is pictured, he is wearing a similar outfit (and this is someone who thinks he's fashionable!).

Literally, there was NOTHING on TV (cable) last night, so I got stuck watching 30 minutes of his EJ NYC show again. Truly, it has to be the WORST show that I've ever seen, just a bunch of rich, entitled young brats who are constantly sniping about each other. However, there was one part where EJ was supposed to be filming a segment for a potential full-time position at one of the major online blogs .. but man, was it an EPIC FAIL! He kept on saying he was nervous, but .. he forgot that his job was to interview the designer and turned his back to the camera (multiple times - a no-no!), and then just started looking through the clothing as though he was just shopping. Needless to say, haven't heard a word about him being associated with the online blog .. so, kind of have to figure that he didn't get the job.

Meanwhile, just happened to catch some reviews on the show .. and can't say that they are positive (as a matter of fact, a 2nd season is still "pending"). Honestly, to sit and watch these so over-the-top entitled kids (although, I have to say that EJ's sister Elisa seems to be the most level-headed and sweet girl), is just painful .. and it's not like looking at the show for the "fashion" is worthwhile either. A big YUCK from me ..

^^ I have no idea about that, but it seems that every time he is pictured, he is wearing a similar outfit (and this is someone who thinks he's fashionable!).

Literally, there was NOTHING on TV (cable) last night, so I got stuck watching 30 minutes of his EJ NYC show again. Truly, it has to be the WORST show that I've ever seen, just a bunch of rich, entitled young brats who are constantly sniping about each other. However, there was one part where EJ was supposed to be filming a segment for a potential full-time position at one of the major online blogs .. but man, was it an EPIC FAIL! He kept on saying he was nervous, but .. he forgot that his job was to interview the designer and turned his back to the camera (multiple times - a no-no!), and then just started looking through the clothing as though he was just shopping. Needless to say, haven't heard a word about him being associated with the online blog .. so, kind of have to figure that he didn't get the job.

Meanwhile, just happened to catch some reviews on the show .. and can't say that they are positive (as a matter of fact, a 2nd season is still "pending"). Honestly, to sit and watch these so over-the-top entitled kids (although, I have to say that EJ's sister Elisa seems to be the most level-headed and sweet girl), is just painful .. and it's not like looking at the show for the "fashion" is worthwhile either. A big YUCK from me ..

I watched two epsiodes (first and the one in St. Martin). I am so damn confused as to why EJ's sister and her bff date these blatantly gay guys. Is that the new thing kids are doing? dating guys that are gay, just so you can have a man. Also, these kids claim to be rich, yet they stay looking dirty. His sister annoys me to no end. She is just to flaky and ditzy for me.

^^ to be honest, I didn't really see the shows about that whole controversy re: Elisa's "boyfriend" that supposedly initially hit on EJ. From my standpoint, I was reviewing Elisa in comparison to those other biatches (especially that Sanaz chick - MY GOD, the most entitled brat I think I've ever seen)

I've been busy with work and had three episodes of EJ's shoe. I'm on a part time schedule now and got the chance to catch up on stuff I recorded. I caught about 10 minutes of it and lost interest.

^^ to be honest, I didn't really see the shows about that whole controversy re: Elisa's "boyfriend" that supposedly initially hit on EJ. From my standpoint, I was reviewing Elisa in comparison to those other biatches (especially that Sanaz chick - MY GOD, the most entitled brat I think I've ever seen)

She is on some whole other level sh$t!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched two epsiodes (first and the one in St. Martin). I am so damn confused as to why EJ's sister and her bff date these blatantly gay guys. Is that the new thing kids are doing? dating guys that are gay, just so you can have a man. Also, these kids claim to be rich, yet they stay looking dirty. His sister annoys me to no end. She is just to flaky and ditzy for me.

I hope that was just a storyline and elisa isnt actually dating a gay man that hooked up with her brother. That is sick and pathetic.

EJ Johnson attends the Hood By Air fashion show during New York Fashion Week on September 11, 2016
Hood+Air+Front+Row+September+2016+New+York+mi7JURdOQW5x.jpg
Hood+Air+Front+Row+September+2016+New+York+hN87XVxtGP1x.jpg
Hood+Air+Front+Row+September+2016+New+York+GieMd6zwPzMx.jpg