Rhyton sneakers

manomi

Dec 2, 2012
Hey everyone
I really like these sneakers from Gucci. Does anyone own these? I want to use them for my daily walks and hikes.. Do you think it would work or are the not comfortable/ sturdy enough?
Thanks a lot in advance!
https://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/gucci-rhyton-gucci-print-leather-trainer-prod137460057?ecid=BGCS__GooglePLA&utm_source=google_shopping&adpos=1o2&scid=scplpsku108830340&sc_intid=sku108830340&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-tXlBRDWARIsAGYQAmeW6-Dx5Q1hQtzW159dNWJ0zFYwo3ajUFVWlj3YqtCumCXeEMiXveIaAhJ9EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

HKsai

Jul 24, 2016
They are so ridiculously comfortable!!!! I don’t wear them for hiking but I do wear them everywhere.

Attachments

manomi

Dec 2, 2012
Nicee!!! Thank u! I am going to hawaii next week. Hoping to get these from there! And i am assuming because of the rustic color, they dont get dirty much?

Reactions: jimmie staton

HKsai

Jul 24, 2016
Nicee!!! Thank u! I am going to hawaii next week. Hoping to get these from there! And i am assuming because of the rustic color, they dont get dirty much?
I think so! Depending if you like the logo or not, there’s one that looks worn down (by design). It might fit your need more if you are wearing it to hiking and stuff. Just a though.

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Hey everyone
I really like these sneakers from Gucci. Does anyone own these? I want to use them for my daily walks and hikes.. Do you think it would work or are the not comfortable/ sturdy enough?
Thanks a lot in advance!
https://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/g...Wlj3YqtCumCXeEMiXveIaAhJ9EAL_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
I am patiently waiting for my pair to arrive. I found them incredibly comfortable when I tried them in store. They’re beautifully made, high quality and seems durable. Personally, I would not wear these hiking per se. I will treat mine like city shoes: wear with jeans, short plaid ankle pants & baby blue pant suit [emoji851]
I considered the distressed ‘dirty’ style that is plain (no logos) but if I go with a distressed dirty style, I prefer a different Gucci sneaker more like a Golden Goose look.

manomi

Dec 2, 2012
Hi Missmoimoi
Thanks for replying. I have a few more guccis; e.g the princeton, the queen marmont loafers that I treat as city shoes. I go with my friends for walks/ hikes daily..so was hoping to get something that I can get maximum use out of.. I will try it in store and decide.. Yes I saw the distressed style..Didn't like them much :biggrin:

decorox

Jul 15, 2015
LOS ANGELES
Omg I tried these on this week, but my size wasn’t available... I’ll keep searching, but for those in the know can you wear these Rhytons all day around the city doing errands and what not? I currently use Golden Goose’s way too often and need to switch it up.

Attachments

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
Hi all, can you recommend sizing for the women's Rhyton? I sized down for the bee Ace (for women) and even though I'm usually a 39, I've bought 38.5 and 39.5 in Gucci depending on the form.

I'm interested in the wave design to purchase online but unsure if sizing varies by design, as on different retailers (NM, Bloomies, MyTheresa) I've seen different advice for different iterations. For example Bloomies says true to size, MyTheresa says size down half a size, and elsewhere I saw it says it is a tight fit.

Those of you that own or have tried them on, what's the deal? Thanks!

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
Hi folks! Do you have sizing advice for the women's Rhyton? I see all sorts of different intel on various different online stores.

lilthai

Feb 2, 2011
Hi folks! Do you have sizing advice for the women's Rhyton? I see all sorts of different intel on various different online stores.
I normally wear 6 - 6.5. But I bought 6. I wish I got 6.5 for a little bit more room for thicker socks. C306EDBD-B1E9-4695-A00D-D64F6615D2B1.jpeg

Reactions: danae

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
Thank you for the feedback! Love your Rhytons. So depending on whether you wear normal or sports socks you can wear your smaller size?

I normally wear 6 - 6.5. But I bought 6. I wish I got 6.5 for a little bit more room for thicker socks.

lilthai

Feb 2, 2011
Thank you for the feedback! Love your Rhytons. So depending on whether you wear normal or sports socks you can wear your smaller size?
I actually had no show socks on. I think they fit well. I normally love to wear bigger sneakers in general. All my adidas and sketchers, I wear 7. Most of my Gucci sneakers are 6 except for loafers and sandals.
I guess it depends how you like to wear your shoes. I think rhytons are true to size. No need to size up or down if you like it fits. If you need more room, then I would half size up.