Rhyder 33 or Crosby?!?

crystal-d

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
I really like both styles but I don't do red bags and the 33 is pretty tall looking on me but I'm only 5'1 so I pick the Crosby :smile:

MIKOMEGMOM

O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
In Reality
Ladies I am summoning opinions please, I'm having a hard time picking between these two. I like both for different reasons.
Well my vote is for red as the stock is low. I am not sure when the replenishment date is but I always try to get what's low first then decide on the other one. Tough decision though as they are both nice bags so you can't go wrong. :smile:

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
The Rhyder is very Nice!!!
Zebra striped Crosby .... cute...
If you love both ... get the Rhyder and then maybe the Zebra striped wallet...
I am a wallet junkie and think the striped wallet would look Awesome with the Rhyder!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
They both are pretty bags. I think the red is more special but only if you can carry big bags. I love nubuck, I love red, and I love all the special details on this bag. The Crosby is cute but when it comes right down to it, it is just a tote and there will be similar totes in the future. If I were going to be getting it for me, I would get the Crosby though because the Rhyder is just too big for me.

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
Baltimore
So different, they are hard to compare!! The red 33 is a very large bag. If you are on the shorter side, it might be hard to pull off.

I biased because I have the zebra, but I like the two different looks you can get with it.

The 33 is a show-stopper and if you can pull it off and you would use it, I would go for it.

I love the crosby, but if I could pull off that red nubuck pile of sheer joy, I would go for that!!!

crystal-d

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
so different, they are hard to compare!! The red 33 is a very large bag. If you are on the shorter side, it might be hard to pull off.

I biased because i have the zebra, but i like the two different looks you can get with it.

The 33 is a show-stopper and if you can pull it off and you would use it, i would go for it.

I love the crosby, but if i could pull off that red nubuck pile of sheer joy, i would go for that!!!

+1

nerual13

Sep 2, 2014
Silicon Valley, CA
Having gone to look at the Rhyder 33 in the red, it is VERY big. I could fit the entire bag I was carrying at the time into it and it still looked slouchy (not the good way). It just felt way to oversized to me. I think its a question of what you will put in it perhaps...

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
The Rhyder gets my vote...it is one of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen! It is even prettier IRL than the stock picture. I do think that the Crosby is VERY cute, though!

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
The 2 bags are totally different. My vote goes to Rhyder 33 because I actually really like this size - easy tote/carryall (no need to overstuff) but just let it slouch.

Personally, I don't actually want any Crosby bag - they are cute, okay, nice but not 'special' they look very dime-a-dozen (not substantial) to me but that's just me so I expect they'll go on sale but the red nubuck Rhyder 33 has sold out...it's pretty special.