Rhinoplasty revision clinic suggestions?

thkorealover

Jul 10, 2020
I had my rhinoplasty with dr Lee at Banobagi and now I can see that my nostrils are uneven, so I'm coming for revision soon.
Do you think I should go to the same doctor? My nostrils were even before, I think he didn't do a great job. At the same time, he already saw my nose and knows better than others. Anyway, any suggestions for revision rhinoplasty?

I'm also shopping around for a surgeon for my revision. My shortlist is: Hanabi - Dr. Chang, Cocoline - Dr. Kim and thePlus PS - Dr.Jeong. I consulted with all of them online and they basically gave me the same feedback. Revision can be done but I have to go for f2f consultation so that they can see the condition of the nose. Just waiting for covid restrictions to be lifted then I'll head for Seoul. Have you consulted with any clinics yet?

I'm also shopping around for a surgeon for my revision. My shortlist is: Hanabi - Dr. Chang, Cocoline - Dr. Kim and thePlus PS - Dr.Jeong. I consulted with all of them online and they basically gave me the same feedback. Revision can be done but I have to go for f2f consultation so that they can see the condition of the nose. Just waiting for covid restrictions to be lifted then I'll head for Seoul. Have you consulted with any clinics yet?

Only with banobagi, they are willing to extend free revision service due to covid but I am not sure yet

thank you! I'll look at these!!

Only with banobagi, they are willing to extend free revision service due to covid but I am not sure yet
I would advise you not to go back to Bano even if revision is foc. I had my nose done at VIP and went back for a revision coz I didn't like the results. Total waste of time. Only a slight improvement and I still have the same problems I had after my first surgery.

Reactions: thkorealover