Rhinoplasty results at NAMU got really bad and swollen overtime! What to do?

Hey! I saw a girl on youtube a while back, she did her rhinoplasty in the US and had the same problem. Seems like maybe your body produces too much collagen resulting in a build of scar tissue. With her case after her nose surgery it looked good but got bigger overtime and had to get multiple shots in her nose to reduce the scar tissue build up. I would suggest to go back to that clinic to see what they have to say at least and if they can fix it. Because with the girl on youtube the surgery was actually a success it was just the way her body healed from the surgery.
But I still have my doubts though because my nose looks vastly different from the pics they were aiming for. And I heard scar tissue deformity is lower near the tip while my deformity Is quite high up

But I still have my doubts though because my nose looks vastly different from the pics they were aiming for. And I heard scar tissue deformity is lower near the tip while my deformity Is quite high up
Omg thats scary then, def get more than one doctor's opinion then! Maybe consult with a couple online and see what they say before making the trip. What materials did you use for your rhinoplasty?

The name of the injection is 흉살 주사(hyungsul jusa), which is often used for scar treatment in Korea.I was recommended this injection in exactly the same condition as you. I was told that I can only use it up to 3 times because it is steroid, but I can't expect much effect.

I went to several hospitals for counseling, and they told me that I should support my nostrils firmly with my own ribs because my skin is thick.I hesitate to undergo surgery again because of the cost and the burden of my body.Your nose is very natural and you have the option to compromise if you don't have a functional problem.
Hi I can see you removed your thread with the heading of Korean hospitals. why?