Rhinoplasty gone WRONG at View BEWARE

JustDimples

Dec 22, 2018
I waited months before writing this review because I wanted to give myself time to heal. But time hasn’t made my nose much better so I can finally review the rhinoplasty and DES surgery I got at View this past June.
I’m trying not to feel so angry as I write this but it’s hard because after spending so much time, money, and effort and coming out less than satisfied with the poor job View did it’s very disheartening.
I scheduled a consult the same day I landed in Korea with View and met with Dr. Lee Dong Chan. He seemed pleasant enough. During our consult I showed him photos of what I was hoping to achieve. My makeup artist had contoured my nose in some photos which I really liked and asked him for the same outcome. He said it was doable and told me what he said would do for my bulbous flat nose. Not once during the consult did he mention any talk to deviation. Since he was the expert. I trusted his judgement. Next I met with Dr. Kim Jeong Min for my eyes. My main concern was that I had one double lid and one monolid. I asked him to make them even. He recommended incisional which I agreed with. After speaking with Lena and agreeing over pricing I was then ushered to the lab and got my blood drawn and my photos taken.
Surgery was the next day in the morning. My labs were fine so I was cleared to proceed. I started with my eyes first. This one you had to stay awake for. The surgery went fine for that part. However I got upset with the nurse that was poking me with the needle for the general anesthesia bc she had difficulty finding a vein and she hurt me several times as she tried to find one that would work. I was knocked out before I could see Dr. Lee again.
I woke up to pain in my throat and was told it was bc of the intubation. I felt like my whole throat was on fire and I started coughing too. I stayed one night in the View suite and then a couple more nights at a hotel nearby so I could do my check ups. Most of this went fine. It was until they took the cast off that things went drastically downhill.
So on cast removal day it wasn’t too bad or painful but looking in the mirror I HATED my nose on sight. For one it looked off center. I was told it was “swelling.” But I hated it and was crying at how bad it looked. My kids were saying that I resembled “Doby” from Harry Potter! Dr. Lee and the staff at View kept saying it was fine.
I won’t bore you with the details of the excruciating wait. But as the swelling came down my nose looked even more off centered and there was a dark red/purple discoloration at the top of my bridge that wasn’t going away. I kept sending messages to View about this but again I was told it was “fine”
About 4 months post op the redness still hasn’t gone away and I could feel how thin the skin on my bridge had gotten. It was starting to scare me so I decided to get a second option. I went to a double board certified ENT plastic surgeon (Dr. Carlos Hornado in Beverly Hills) for a consultation. Dr. Hornado looked at my face and after checking me thoroughly asked “why didn’t they fix your deviation?” I didn’t know what to say. The deviation was NEVER even brought up during my consultation! Then he said what I had feared. The Goretex bridge used was was too high and narrow for my face. He said he couldn’t understand why such a high implant was used with NO consideration to the integrity of the nose. He said my skin had thinned out and I definitely needed a revision.
I got home and texted View right away. Immediately Sam (the View consultant assigned to me) kept shifting the blame away from the doctor. She was rude in insisting that I was also to blame? What the hell? I have included screen shots of our conversation so you too can see how poorly I was being spoken to and how View refused to take any responsibility for the poor job they did on my nose! At one point Sam was saying I “should have known” about my deviation? I couldn’t believe it. I am not a medical doctor, nor do I work in the medical field. How the heck was I supposed to”know” isn’t that why I was paying View? So they could tell me what needed to be done? Fixing a deviation is one of the most basic procedures for an ENT surgeon! I can’t even talk to Sam bc she’s rude and despite telling me that Lena (head of their department) would contact me she never did and still hasn’t! This tells me that once View has your money they fail to care about their patients after the fact and DONT take any responsibility for their mistakes.
I can’t even begin to express how disappointing, pissed, and stressed I have been since my rhinoplasty. On top of this my eyes went back to being uneven! So both my surgeries were failures. I started to reach out to other girls on Kakao forums and it turns out there are a lot of girls out there who are DISSATISFIED with their nose jobs.
In summary I would NOT recommend, refer, or even consider View if you are thinking of getting surgery in Korea. I am now forced to look at my options which will again cost me time, money, and effort to FIX what View should have done correctly to begin with! I would also caution anyone going on the View Kakao forums where there are obvious promoters on there. Below I have attached a link with an in depth article about Views questionable sales tactics. I seriously REGRET getting surgery at View and if I had a chance to do it over knowing the things I know now I would NEVER have gone there.
https://telegra.ph/MEET-KOREAS-1-PLASTIC-SURGERY-INTERNET-SCAMMER-PREDATOR--TROLL-09-12

Attachments

• 19638AB7-0A65-478A-A4C4-0EF764C7F5D0.png
    19638AB7-0A65-478A-A4C4-0EF764C7F5D0.png
    697.3 KB · Views: 681
  • 4C734057-5C09-443E-8324-FB1E2357FFF2.png
    4C734057-5C09-443E-8324-FB1E2357FFF2.png
    615.9 KB · Views: 666
I'm sorry this happened to you. I have to comment on how similar your case seems to mine. I also went to View and had my primary rhino with Dr Lee Dong Chan, I also found out I had deviation AFTER the fact when I brought up concerns to the consultant on Kakao several months post op. No mention of deviation was made to me during consultation. I also had one double lid and one monolid to start with and had my eyes done. My final result is also crooked and off-center...

I'm pretty sure I've seen those screenshots before, who are you on the KK chats? I forget who posted them

I'm so sorry that you're going through this! Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. I am astonished that the doctor didn't even bother to mention your deviated nose ... and then the staff blames you for this!?!?
You're right, they definitely just wanted to take your money then kick you to the curb. Absolutely disgusting! They could have at least offered to fix your nose for free to make up for their negligence. I'm blacklisting View Plastic Surgery. Please keep us updated on your journey.

@JustDimples

That consultant you texted named "Samantha" / "Sam" is actually Henry (HK) at View pretending to be someone else.

The hospital told him to change his name to dodge suspicion when all his dishonest activity or maneuvering was first exposed.

Basically, the hospital is aware of all the havoc and cyber bullying henry did on behalf of View across forums and chats.

Kris & Liv or the sponsored conspirators and patsies mentioned in that linked article then aided and abetted this lie and announced that Henry left View in there scammy View PS Help Group Chat.

When in fact Liv knew he never left and covered for him by misdirecting everyone and endorsing this new fictional worker named "Sam."

Last edited:
@JustDimples

That consultant you texted named "Samantha" / "Sam" is actually Henry (HK) at View pretending to be someone else.

The hospital told him to change his name to dodge suspicion when all his dishonest activity or maneuvering was first exposed.

Basically, the hospital is aware of all the havoc and cyber bullying henry did on behalf of View across forums and chats.

Kris & Liv (the sponsored conspirators and patsies) mentioned that article then pumped up a lie that Henry left View, in their scammy View PS Help Group Chat.

When in fact Liv knew he never left and covered for him by misdirecting everyone and endorsing this new fictional worker named "Sam."

So ... instead of firing Henry for his unprofessional work ethics ... they just told him to not use his real name? That says a lot about the View's integrity and moral principles.

So ... instead of firing Henry for his unprofessional work ethics ... they just told him to not use his real name? That says a lot about the View's integrity and moral principles.

it's practically a criminal enterprise that set their standards really low by allowing this unethical sociopathic liar and his two crony chat mods (kris/liv) to deceitfully manipulate people.

I waited months before writing this review because I wanted to give myself time to heal. But time hasn’t made my nose much better so I can finally review the rhinoplasty and DES surgery I got at View this past June.
I’m trying not to feel so angry as I write this but it’s hard because after spending so much time, money, and effort and coming out less than satisfied with the poor job View did it’s very disheartening.
I scheduled a consult the same day I landed in Korea with View and met with Dr. Lee Dong Chan. He seemed pleasant enough. During our consult I showed him photos of what I was hoping to achieve. My makeup artist had contoured my nose in some photos which I really liked and asked him for the same outcome. He said it was doable and told me what he said would do for my bulbous flat nose. Not once during the consult did he mention any talk to deviation. Since he was the expert. I trusted his judgement. Next I met with Dr. Kim Jeong Min for my eyes. My main concern was that I had one double lid and one monolid. I asked him to make them even. He recommended incisional which I agreed with. After speaking with Lena and agreeing over pricing I was then ushered to the lab and got my blood drawn and my photos taken.
Surgery was the next day in the morning. My labs were fine so I was cleared to proceed. I started with my eyes first. This one you had to stay awake for. The surgery went fine for that part. However I got upset with the nurse that was poking me with the needle for the general anesthesia bc she had difficulty finding a vein and she hurt me several times as she tried to find one that would work. I was knocked out before I could see Dr. Lee again.
I woke up to pain in my throat and was told it was bc of the intubation. I felt like my whole throat was on fire and I started coughing too. I stayed one night in the View suite and then a couple more nights at a hotel nearby so I could do my check ups. Most of this went fine. It was until they took the cast off that things went drastically downhill.
So on cast removal day it wasn’t too bad or painful but looking in the mirror I HATED my nose on sight. For one it looked off center. I was told it was “swelling.” But I hated it and was crying at how bad it looked. My kids were saying that I resembled “Doby” from Harry Potter! Dr. Lee and the staff at View kept saying it was fine.
I won’t bore you with the details of the excruciating wait. But as the swelling came down my nose looked even more off centered and there was a dark red/purple discoloration at the top of my bridge that wasn’t going away. I kept sending messages to View about this but again I was told it was “fine”
About 4 months post op the redness still hasn’t gone away and I could feel how thin the skin on my bridge had gotten. It was starting to scare me so I decided to get a second option. I went to a double board certified ENT plastic surgeon (Dr. Carlos Hornado in Beverly Hills) for a consultation. Dr. Hornado looked at my face and after checking me thoroughly asked “why didn’t they fix your deviation?” I didn’t know what to say. The deviation was NEVER even brought up during my consultation! Then he said what I had feared. The Goretex bridge used was was too high and narrow for my face. He said he couldn’t understand why such a high implant was used with NO consideration to the integrity of the nose. He said my skin had thinned out and I definitely needed a revision.
I got home and texted View right away. Immediately Sam (the View consultant assigned to me) kept shifting the blame away from the doctor. She was rude in insisting that I was also to blame? What the hell? I have included screen shots of our conversation so you too can see how poorly I was being spoken to and how View refused to take any responsibility for the poor job they did on my nose! At one point Sam was saying I “should have known” about my deviation? I couldn’t believe it. I am not a medical doctor, nor do I work in the medical field. How the heck was I supposed to”know” isn’t that why I was paying View? So they could tell me what needed to be done? Fixing a deviation is one of the most basic procedures for an ENT surgeon! I can’t even talk to Sam bc she’s rude and despite telling me that Lena (head of their department) would contact me she never did and still hasn’t! This tells me that once View has your money they fail to care about their patients after the fact and DONT take any responsibility for their mistakes.
I can’t even begin to express how disappointing, pissed, and stressed I have been since my rhinoplasty. On top of this my eyes went back to being uneven! So both my surgeries were failures. I started to reach out to other girls on Kakao forums and it turns out there are a lot of girls out there who are DISSATISFIED with their nose jobs.
In summary I would NOT recommend, refer, or even consider View if you are thinking of getting surgery in Korea. I am now forced to look at my options which will again cost me time, money, and effort to FIX what View should have done correctly to begin with! I would also caution anyone going on the View Kakao forums where there are obvious promoters on there. Below I have attached a link with an in depth article about Views questionable sales tactics. I seriously REGRET getting surgery at View and if I had a chance to do it over knowing the things I know now I would NEVER have gone there.
https://telegra.ph/MEET-KOREAS-1-PLASTIC-SURGERY-INTERNET-SCAMMER-PREDATOR--TROLL-09-12
so sorry this happened to you :'(
although results may vary from person to person but the way they responded to it was not right :/

Yes be careful of going to View. there’s lots of girls who are staying quiet because they are scared to speak up about their experience.

It looks like their chat admin Lying Livid Liv kicked you out for speaking up...

most people these days are just in there to eat popcorn now anyway and it's just funny to watch them keep up the charade like nothing's happened.

They should the word "Help" to "Sales" Group

i21Fj5y.jpg

It looks like their chat admin Lying Livid Liv kicked you out for speaking up...

most people these days are just in there to eat popcorn now anyway and it's just funny to watch them keep up the charade like nothing's happened.

They should the word "Help" to "Sales" Group

i21Fj5y.jpg
Yup! I saw that and started cracking up. If they aren’t afraid of the truth why kick out people who expose them and their lies? I wish someone would question that and ask her about the article in my original post.