Rhinoplasty & DES in January!

_Ava

Sep 12, 2017
Hi guys!
I've been following this forum for a few weeks now. I've been up past 5am last couple of nights reading and decided to join because I found everyone's advices/experiences to be so helpful. I have been communicating with a lady named Jennifer from DKF and decided to visit Banobagi, Cinderella, and ID when I go to Korea. There's a mixture of bad and good reviews regarding DFK, so I'm planning to visit JK, VIP, and others alone. Plus, the pricing was pretty expensive. I could do with or without DFK as I have a friend that lives in Korea and I'm not traveling alone. This will be my primary rhino and I'm so nervous because it doesn't seem like there's many people on this forum that are satisfied with their first rhino. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated!

Hi Ava,
Let me try to help you along with the preparations, as I have been researching for a long time. Most of the forummers here agree that you really need to do your research to find a list of clinics or perhaps more importantly the doctor you want to visit for F2F consults in Korea before deciding on what clinic to do your surgeries.

Also good to check are whether a doctor is board certified or not and whether a clinic has a license to treat foreigners or not. You can check this at prskorea.co.kr and visitmedicalkorea.com, but the clinics that are recommended by these Korean PS concierge services I am guessing should be licensed. But still it wouldn't hurt to do your own research and most forummers here are really nice and helpful ;)

Good luck!

Cinderella is no longer on my list. There's not enough reviews on them and the two that I read on here had an infection after surgery and they did not care to respond.

Hi guys!
I've been following this forum for a few weeks now. I've been up past 5am last couple of nights reading and decided to join because I found everyone's advices/experiences to be so helpful. I have been communicating with a lady named Jennifer from DKF and decided to visit Banobagi, Cinderella, and ID when I go to Korea. There's a mixture of bad and good reviews regarding DFK, so I'm planning to visit JK, VIP, and others alone. Plus, the pricing was pretty expensive. I could do with or without DFK as I have a friend that lives in Korea and I'm not traveling alone. This will be my primary rhino and I'm so nervous because it doesn't seem like there's many people on this forum that are satisfied with their first rhino. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated!
Hello Ava. First of all, i dont suggest you to go VIP because i had my jaw reduction surgery there 4 years ago. I would say its a bad experience there because my face is still big and my nerve was damaged 3 years after the surgery. My sensation didnt come bad completely. And the worst thing was i didnt consult with the doctor in the consultation room. But i met him only 2 mins right before my surgery in the operation room. I felt bad. And even they refused to show me my before and after xray pic. I was regreted that i went alone that time. I had a revision jaw reduction surgery in banobagi with DocFinderKorea. Now my face is fixed and sensation is getting better. I would say you can go alone. But it could be a risk--" Hope you can make a good decision♥:*)

Reactions: Skyler1908
Hello Ava. First of all, i dont suggest you to go VIP because i had my jaw reduction surgery there 4 years ago. I would say its a bad experience there because my face is still big and my nerve was damaged 3 years after the surgery. My sensation didnt come bad completely. And the worst thing was i didnt consult with the doctor in the consultation room. But i met him only 2 mins right before my surgery in the operation room. I felt bad. And even they refused to show me my before and after xray pic. I was regreted that i went alone that time. I had a revision jaw reduction surgery in banobagi with DocFinderKorea. Now my face is fixed and sensation is getting better. I would say you can go alone. But it could be a risk--" Hope you can make a good decision♥:*)

@OliviaCom thank you so much for that. I have actually crossed them off my list. The consultant on WhatsApp kept pushing to get rib cartilage rhinoplasty and fat grafting. I only have banobagi, JK, JW, April 31, GNG now. I was put into a group chat with April 31, a guy named Henry, Brian, and their doctors. Henry was extremely short with me and said "most likely you will have bridge augmentation and tipplasty for your nose." So I'm not really sure if I even want to bother getting a F2F consultation with them.

I wouldn't trust Cinderella, when I sent them an email of what I was looking for for my nose, they right away demanded a deposit before even asking for a pic! I did my research and decided on View Clinic because safety is their num 1 concern and that eased my tension up a bit so we'll see how the results are :smile:)

I wouldn't trust Cinderella, when I sent them an email of what I was looking for for my nose, they right away demanded a deposit before even asking for a pic! I did my research and decided on View Clinic because safety is their num 1 concern and that eased my tension up a bit so we'll see how the results are :smile:)

Good luck on your surgery! Can't wait for your review :smile:

Hi Olivia,how much did Banobagi charge for jaw reduction surgery?thanks

Hey,

If you're after rhino at Banobagi I recommend seeing Dr Lee Hyuntek. Bano is really huge and has a lot of different doctors, so the results tend to be quite Dr specific. My Korean friend specifically recommended him at Bano. I only had a consult with him (and liked him) but i can't speak of his results personally as I chose a different clinic. But during the consult I saw a number of his B/A photos and they were all quite reassuring.

I also had a consult with JW - just a warning: please don't pay a deposit if they try and pressure you into paying one. It was so hard to get my money back after I decided against them, and it turned out they had lied about the Dr's available surgery times to pressure me into paying it :sad:

Best of luck!:heart:

@OliviaCom thank you so much for that. I have actually crossed them off my list. The consultant on WhatsApp kept pushing to get rib cartilage rhinoplasty and fat grafting. I only have banobagi, JK, JW, April 31, GNG now. I was put into a group chat with April 31, a guy named Henry, Brian, and their doctors. Henry was extremely short with me and said "most likely you will have bridge augmentation and tipplasty for your nose." So I'm not really sure if I even want to bother getting a F2F consultation with them.
Hello. I understand that sometimes clinics are pushing you to make decision or giving some advices of surgeries that you may no
not needed. And i can tell you face to face consultation is really important. I used DocFinderKorea. Actually they will filter the good clinics for me. And they even got advices from those good clinics. I will only need to search information about the clinics that i wanna go. And the good thing is you can ask questions and your concerns straight to dkf. And they will help out. If not. You will be so tired doing researches of all clinics. Hope my experience can help you and have a great weekend.♥♥♥