Rhinestone Bobby Pins/Hair Clips?

Jun 24, 2006
I'm going to a wedding on May 2nd. I am doing my own hair because I can't really afford to get it done. I did a trial today and it turned out great, but I need some rhinestone bobby pins or hair clips to complete the style. My limit is $15.00. Can anyone help me find some that will work? For reference... I've included a photo of my inspiration for my hairstyle.

Thanks in advance for your help! :biggrin:

Attachments

• jessica-simpsons-wedding-day-hair-01.jpg
    jessica-simpsons-wedding-day-hair-01.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 137
  • jessica-simpsons-wedding-hair.jpg
    jessica-simpsons-wedding-hair.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 115
I would try Claire's, if you don't want to spend a ton of money and want a decent selection I would definitely go there. Friends of mine have found super cute headbands and hairpins there and they say that the store has walls and walls of hair accessories. Hope this helps!

You know I was also thinkign that sometimes Urban Outfitters has some cute rhinestone clips that seem to be similar to the ones in the 2nd photo you posted, but I would def look online first bc I am thinking they may just carry them around the holidays bc they can be somewhat "festive."

I would also suggest Claire's, or etsy.com if you wanna online-shop. If you have a Chinatown area in your city you might wanna try there, too. I've found many beautiful accesories at killer prices!

Icing (the more grown-up Claire's) esp. now that everything is out for prom!

Also... Wal-Mart and Target have some surprisingly cute stuff :smile:

The Dollar Store sometimes get name brand lots of hair stuff and everything is, you guessed it, $1 :P