Rhea backpack help

mteat2987

Dec 22, 2013
I am trying to decide between the small and medium Rhea backpack. I am finding inconsistencies in dimensions between the MK website and others, like Dillards. I am also finding that the medium is listed as smaller than the small? I am also watching youtube videos as well (for size comparison) and it seems like the small used to be XS size? Please help. Thanks in advance!

I am trying to decide between the small and medium Rhea backpack. I am finding inconsistencies in dimensions between the MK website and others, like Dillards. I am also finding that the medium is listed as smaller than the small? I am also watching youtube videos as well (for size comparison) and it seems like the small used to be XS size? Please help. Thanks in advance!

I have one in size small and the measurements are 10"W x 12"H x 5"D. That matches what Nordstrom says. According to them, the extra small is 9"W x 11"H x 4 ½"D. I saw the comparison video in youtube between small and extra small and the difference looks a lot bigger than these measurements suggest so who knows.
I'm not sure of the measurements for the medium but it doesn't look that much bigger than the small in person. Hopefully this helps.

I have one in size small and the measurements are 10"W x 12"H x 5"D. That matches what Nordstrom says. According to them, the extra small is 9"W x 11"H x 4 ½"D. I saw the comparison video in youtube between small and extra small and the difference looks a lot bigger than these measurements suggest so who knows.
I'm not sure of the measurements for the medium but it doesn't look that much bigger than the small in person. Hopefully this helps.

Thank you. I am wondering if the sizes changed? Only because in my research I found a "mini" rhea backpack that wasn't crossbody like the XS. The XS I found is listed as 6 x 4. I think I saw the same video, which sparked my curiosity. Thanks for your input. I suppose I need to really see them in person to make a choice.

Thank you. I am wondering if the sizes changed? Only because in my research I found a "mini" rhea backpack that wasn't crossbody like the XS. The XS I found is listed as 6 x 4. I think I saw the same video, which sparked my curiosity. Thanks for your input. I suppose I need to really see them in person to make a choice.

The extra small that I refer to is the one that is not crossbody. The crossbody is the smallest one and some sites (like MK) call it 'extra small' and others (like Macy's) call it 'mini'... As far as I know there are five sizes: large, medium, small, extra small and the new extra-small/mini.