RH Violet City, 05 Bubblegum Pink Work, Planet, and Coin Purse Makes Me...

Deana, your pics are killing me... especially that Violet, that Eggplant, and the Bubblegum planet... OMG, the Bubblegum planet, I could kill for that, where did you get it? But I suppose it's useless asking, I am sure there was only one anyway. Congratulations, your collection is TDF!
:P
Okay tt, you and CeeJay are really gonna flip....I had no clue that a BG Pink Planet is so rare to find. I have never really been into the planet, pods, or boobies that I have seen. Except in the charms thread I did see one with pastel colors on it that I thought was really pretty. But I was checking the new Bal listings on ebay and there it was, and since I have no Bal accessories I BIN'd it right away. Of course like most of the great Bal finds on ebay, it was a pf-er selling it. The coin purse too was on ebay and being sold by a lovely pf-er. I did know that I see more BG Pink bags on ebay than small accessories, and I have been dying for some, especially when I see them in somebodies pictures here. I thought I was going to have to wait for the S/S 08 BG Pink to ever have any pink accessories. So I am super thrilled and very grateful to have both!
:amazed:
Now the third BG item, the Work.....Wow! I could not believe my eyes!!! Like the two accessories, it was in pristine condition, and it was a new ebay listing. The two Pink City's that I have purchased were both in mint condition when I bought them, but they were not ebay finds. I have never seen a BG Work in mint condition on ebay, I mean NEVER! And there are only two Pink City's in mint condition I have seen on ebay. The first was the horrible debacle that instigated me finding the pf over a year ago, and the other was the gorgeous brand new Pink City powderpuff got! I have to add that the Work is the least I have spent on a BG Pink bag, out of 2 Firsts, 2 City's, and 1 Work (that was in hideous condition). And as time marches on, the chances of finding these bags and accessories in brand new condition get slimmer and slimmer. So of course I still can't believe it.
:nuts:
For your viewing pleasure I will post the photos I have from the listings. Unfortunately, the weather here is preventing me from getting better photos of my Violet City today.

Congrats Deana! I saw that Bbum pink Work and added to my watchlist, ready for a bidding war, then suddenly the auction ended, and I was like :confused1:, until I saw that it was YOU who got it, and it all made sense! lol.... well, if it ever doesn't quite WORK (:P) for you, throw it this way pleassssseeeee!! :yes: And guess what? We're Bbgum pink boobie twins now! :yahoo:

The Planet and Coin Purse are brand new/never used, and come with the works. The Work has only been used a handful of times, and comes with the works.

The Planet...

e1ab_1.jpg
e2fb_1.jpg

e220_1.jpg
e290_1.jpg

The Coin Purse...
DSC04066-1.jpg

DSC04063-1.jpg

DSC04062-1.jpg

DSC04061.jpg

Thanks to the sellers, both were easy and pleasant transactions!

Ok, you new Work bag could make me a BubbleGum convert!!!

Pink is just not my color typically, but that bags makes me want one in the worst way!!! The color is soo intense and the leather looks positively perfect. :supacool:

Well done.

The planet in BG looks like a smooshy piece of Cotton Candy!! YUM!

And the Violet City. It's now on my Christmas wish list :girlsigh:

Congrats and thanks for sharing the marvey pics!! :heart:

Congrats Deana! I saw that Bbum pink Work and added to my watchlist, ready for a bidding war, then suddenly the auction ended, and I was like :confused1:, until I saw that it was YOU who got it, and it all made sense! lol.... well, if it ever doesn't quite WORK (:P) for you, throw it this way pleassssseeeee!! :yes: And guess what? We're Bbgum pink boobie twins now! :yahoo:
;)
I know I was fast, but I was still surprised no one here saw it. It was a real nail biter. Around 2am that I wrote the seller and asked if there was a BIN she would accept, and about a half hour later I checked my msgs and she had written my right away and said yes for $1,000. But because I didn't see the msg quick enough, she had gone to bed. I thought for sure by morning she would change her mind, but she lucky for me she did not!
:sweatdrop:
I am sorry peppy if I snagged it out from under you, and I will definitely keep you in mind if she doesn't Work (:P) for me! It's nice to hear of another pf-er who scored a BG Pink boobie. I thought they came in pairs!

;)
I know I was fast, but I was still surprised no one here saw it.
I usually assume if there's no BIN listed, there's no BIN. As a seller i let auctions run even if people email me asking for one, and as a buyer if I see something I like (that has no BIN) I place a start bid so the seller can't end it early, to secure the auction stays running. I recommend people do this if they really want something!

I usually assume if there's no BIN listed, there's no BIN. As a seller i let auctions run even if people email me asking for one, and as a buyer if I see something I like (that has no BIN) I place a start bid so the seller can't end it early, to secure the auction stays running. I recommend people do this if they really want something!
:yes:
Yes, the seller had every right to tell me no BIN, and let her auction run. I am verry glad she didn't though!

Ouch! Why doesn't it ever happen to me?

:Push:
I swear tt, I have felt the same way. I always seem to just miss the bargains, or if not just miss them, see them days later, and wonder how I didn't see it. I have paid a good bundle for most of my bags, so it was super sweet to get a good deal.
:yes:
I think where someone lives affects when you first see an auction, too. In this case and the other good deal I got for my 04 Turq First, I was up with insomnia both times, so I was cruisin ebay looking at the new listings at 2am. I live in CA and many times I get up only to find out I missed something.