RH flat messenger discontinued and price rise for some styles in f/w 09

RH Flat Messenger? This is the squarish shape right? different from the Besace? I didn't know they still made the Flat Messenger...hardly see any photos around here...Gee, another price increase....:tdown:

Beaux, I think it's the square RH bag with the zip across. As you know the RH bersace has already been discontinued, not sure about the GH one.

About the price rise, I got the sense that it may be some styles that have been exempt from recent increases but I'm not sure about this. Maybe somebody can find out more? My news came from a boutique that's authorised to sell Bal, not a Bal boutique.

Hmmm ... so, yet again ... Bal is increasing their prices ... wonder what they will take away from the bag this time, perhaps the Mirror?!?! Yeah folks ... you get the "Mirror Holder" (sorry - no backside pocket anymore), but no mirror ... just too darn expensive.

I'm getting really sick and tired of this nonsense ... I've been pretty much a straight-out Bal-gal, but I think some of you are right ... it might be time to start looking elsewhere ... hello, Chanel :graucho:?!?!

Thank God for Erica - I couldn't afford to buy my Middays if not for her. I have only bought two Middays at full price - one from Bal LV (Marine GGH) and from Saks (Amethyst SGH), and I had a Saks $1500 gift card. The Middays are already $1850 or $1895. That's my top limit for a bag. unless it is a special LE LV. For me, I need a cooling off period, anyway.