RH and GH day owners - feedback please :D

:roflmfao: we're so funny ! I love it :P !! ooh i've also been contemplating violet ! or maybe the new purple for fall (the sapphire I think?) ! and def GSH :graucho: what other bals do you have besides our work ? i'm so jealous that you live in Cali, are you close to LA ? I would DIE to see the new Bal store, DIE i tell you !! :love::upsidedown:

I'm a little under an hour away from LA. I NEED to go see the new store. I am dying to go!!! There's a PF meet this Saturday at South Coast Plaza, which is just 10 minutes from my house. But SCP doesn't sell B-bags! :sad:
I wish you lived in Cali........... you need to move!! :lol:
Then we could shop, shop, shop!!!
I'm currently down to just my one work! :upsidedown: I sold my damask city last month (to small) & my first was a first which I carried once & sold (way to small!)
So I definitely need More!! Another work.......... maybe a day, possibly a part time..... who knows what else!! I'm really liking the moganno or maybe a cafe, I really like the white and there's something about the violet that I gravitate towards!
Have you decided on a color for your day yet?

:nuts: Did you see ladybugfreckles tomato in the reference library? Gorgeous!:heart: Makes me want red! So, so many colors!!!! :drool:

Attachments

• DSCN1852.jpg
    DSCN1852.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN1851.jpg
    DSCN1851.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 32