RH and GH day owners - feedback please :D

First off: YAY!! Another Day convert!

I love the Day -- the moment I laid eyes on it, I knew I had to have one. I have a Tomato RH Day and it's the most comfortable/versatile/functional purse there is! As for RH v GH, I don't know how the GH slouches with time, but I think the RH Day should slouch quite a bit with use. Love the slouch!

Good luck with your Day quest! :flowers:

yay day convert !! :wlae: mmm yum a slouchy tomato day sounds delicious ! :heart: oh and i love your avatar !! flight of the conchords :roflmfao: i love them !

I think the big metal zipper that comes with the GH makes it more structured. I also love the tassels. I think of the Day as a casual bag and it should be super slouchy to look really good. The GH doesn't add as much weight to the bag as it does to the other other styles because there isn't that much hardware on it.
Both are great bags but I prefer the Day with rh. I think the Day is one of the fastest styles to break in and get that soft, slouchy look.
One drawback is that single strap can bite into your shoulder and hurt if you get a lot in it, other than that, super cool style.

I've wanted to try a day for awhile now too, I've just been hesitant to do so. I've also been giving some thought to a part time. Either way I love the GH! I would stick with the GH! ;)

Here's my soft and slouchy black day with quite a bit in it. I also love tassles on the day and never find that they get in the way. I just love how they add a casual, slouchy vibe to the day.

Also, bear in mind that the GH zips are much bigger (you know, since you have a GH bag already) and I've read some comments about people's finger nails getting ripped while trying to get in and out of the bag. I can easily reach into my RH days while wearing them and pull things out but I'm not sure you could do that with equal ease with the big GH zip.

I've recently posted quite a few pics of me modeling RH days in the pictures thread.

I do love the day and either way I think you'll like it! Let us know what you decide!

BlackDay3408.jpg

BlackDay3408-1.jpg

I have both GSH and RH days and I agree that the RH does get a bit more slouchy, I think as powderpuff said because of the thick zipper which holds its shape more. But it could also be that my RH are older and more broken in than the GSH bags. In either case I love both. I think with the GSH it is a little more dressy, but I use them all very casually. HTH

I have both GSH and RH days and I agree that the RH does get a bit more slouchy, I think as powderpuff said because of the thick zipper which holds its shape more. But it could also be that my RH are older and more broken in than the GSH bags. In either case I love both. I think with the GSH it is a little more dressy, but I use them all very casually. HTH

yes that totally helps lorrmich !!! oh my jesus is that a GSH or GGH electric blue day in your avatar ??? I think thats the one that is calling my name :drool:

Here's my soft and slouchy black day with quite a bit in it. I also love tassles on the day and never find that they get in the way. I just love how they add a casual, slouchy vibe to the day.

Also, bear in mind that the GH zips are much bigger (you know, since you have a GH bag already) and I've read some comments about people's finger nails getting ripped while trying to get in and out of the bag. I can easily reach into my RH days while wearing them and pull things out but I'm not sure you could do that with equal ease with the big GH zip.

I've recently posted quite a few pics of me modeling RH days in the pictures thread.

I do love the day and either way I think you'll like it! Let us know what you decide!

BlackDay3408.jpg

BlackDay3408-1.jpg
oh thank you so much drati !! your day looks amazing on you and i love your outfits :graucho::drool:

I don't think I'll be much help, but I have tried and tried to love the Day. It's just too wide and long for me. I am 175 cm tall too (certainly not short). It's just not a flattering bag on me. I have tried it with RH & GH. I just received a VG GGH Hobo from a lovely PF'er and the Hobo is very cool!!!

I don't think I'll be much help, but I have tried and tried to love the Day. It's just too wide and long for me. I am 175 cm tall too (certainly not short). It's just not a flattering bag on me. I have tried it with RH & GH. I just received a VG GGH Hobo from a lovely PF'er and the Hobo is very cool!!!

Oooh congrats ! i'd love to see your vert gazon hobo !! post pics please :yes: preferably modeling ones ;) you know to tell you the truth i have never actually tried on a day so who knows... i think i'm going to visit them in person tomorrow - we'll see ! i hope i like it :sweatdrop:

I love the Day (my favorite style). :love:Here is my GGH EB Day. My leather is very soft and slouchy. RH Days get more slouchier in time.:yes: I think it depends on your leather. There are certain colors i like in RH Day and others with GH. I have seen your pics with the GSH Jaune Work and you rock that bag and i am sure you will the Day too.:yes:
attachment.php

I love the Day (my favorite style). :love:Here is my GGH EB Day. My leather is very soft and slouchy. RH Days get more slouchier in time.:yes: I think it depends on your leather. There are certain colors i like in RH Day and others with GH. I have seen your pics with the GSH Jaune Work and you rock that bag and i am sure you will the Day too.:yes:
attachment.php

oh my god i think i just drooled on my lap a little bit !!! :drool::heart::love: she's perfect !! i would love this with GSH (since I wear a primarily silver) oh man... i really should be waiting a month before I buy it but I think I need to make it happen somehow... wowieeee

hmm have you ever seen a turq day with GSH ? that would be pretty incredible.. i don't think I've seen one

Nanaz I think this sold me on the GH.. I like the way it stands up more and you can see the whole bag (the zip pocket and top zipper are more visible). is your bag very full in this picture ?? or is that the amount of stuff you normally carry ? and how tall are you ? lol sorry for attacking you with questions... :shame: :flowers:

I have both Days and my steel SGH Day is quite broken in already. It does have a sturdier zipper though which doesn't let it slouch quite as much as the rh Days (on top). I have quite thick leather on rh Days too but I still feel the rh Days break in less fast... but they do :love:

ita with south. i have both and always think that the rh breaks in faster but it is the same amount of time. the difference is the zipper that south mentioned. how do i chose which hardware? honestly, i goes by the color. for example my, jaune and bg days, didn't look right to me in gh so i got rh. as for my mogano, bleu glacier and violet i didn't like them with rh. i depends all on your taste!

Nanaz I think this sold me on the GH.. I like the way it stands up more and you can see the whole bag (the zip pocket and top zipper are more visible). is your bag very full in this picture ?? or is that the amount of stuff you normally carry ? and how tall are you ? lol sorry for attacking you with questions... :shame: :flowers:
Don't worry, you can ask me any thing you like.:heart: In this picture my bag is not really full. I put my daily stuff in it that i carry with me every day. My wallet, check book, make up clutch, and glasses. I am 5'3" and the day looks the best on me. I think if you could find the GSH Turq Day it will be awsome. :nuts:I haven't seen them yet but call Kim at BalNY and check with her. I just know for sure that you are going to rock the Day bag.:tup: