RGGH or SGH on Dark Night work?

If you can get one, get DN with RGGH On a work!! Been looking for one but couldn't find it so I got an Anthra RGGH Work instead. no regrets at all as well!!
I already have a Black RGGh Work and wanted another Ghnwork before GH was discontinued....

Magjes and I were discussing RGGH on the Work bag recently. Maybe she'll chime in and share her observations as I don't want to convey them incorrectly!

I love RGGH on DN - used to have it in a City. Keep in mind that the rose gold zippers are even brighter now than when RGGH was first introduced. It may drive you crazy that because the zipper is more visible on the Work than on a City or PT, it looks too bright in relation to the hardware. The City and PT zippers kind of fall into the bag so the stark contrast is not that apparent.

My thoughts exactly. :smile:

The newer bags ( 2011 onward) seem to have a brassier zippers. The top zipper on a RGGH Work just appears too brassy for me since there is so much of it visible. My 2010 RGGH Work does not have a "brassier" zipper" and really wish the newer bags were toned down just a bit.
With that said....I have a DN RGGH PT and think the combo is absolutely gorgeous! - the top zipper is hidden inside the bag.
On the other hand - I'm not a fan of silver hardware but very much admire bue bags with SGH - they look so crisp, clean, and fresh.