rggh IRL in Amsterdam - nothing like ggh

Rose gold seem actually have a vintage feeling. the ones I saw was not orangeye, it was more of copperish vintage colour. Lovely probably for the rh gals too.

Rose gold seem actually have a vintage feeling. the ones I saw was not orangeye, it was more of copperish vintage colour. Lovely probably for the rh gals too.

^^ I agree with you! RGGH gives a vintage looking ! And I also felt the same as you when I saw RGGH Black Twon IRL at the first time, maybe because I am too used to GGH. But I am looking forward to seeing RGGH on PT and Work !

Oh no, I'm in trouble if that's the case as it sounds promising and I think GGH is too in your face. So far, I love how it looks against black (but I've got too many black bags already!). Hopefully I'll get to see one IRL soon. Very hard in Australia!!

I saw and tried on a Black RGGH Town today.

RGGH has these weird black 'lines' on them. For GGH/GSH, the entire hardware is gold/silver. But RGGH has black lines on the grooves, which reminds me of dirt stuck in the textured surface of GH, which turns me off. But it's definitely subtler. The bling factor is like 10% of our usual GH? I didn't even notice it until a SA pointed out the bag to me.

I like the subtlety, but the black lines are icky...

RGGH has these weird black 'lines' on them. For GGH/GSH, the entire hardware is gold/silver. But RGGH has black lines on the grooves, which reminds me of dirt stuck in the textured surface of GH.

I was totally turned off by the dirty look. I expected rose gold to be bright in colour, but it was not. Those black lines made it look old, the vintage feel, but that is not the look for me. I am pretty sure there are a lot of people loving it, because it is not too in your face, but for me the bling is the key.

To me there is only one way to go. Continue oldies hunt with ggh, although I have nearly all want and definitely all I need.

I never liked Rose Gold jewlery, and I am not sure if RGGH will appeal to me. There are a few RGGH Town show in the other thread which hardware is not consistant. The front zipper is Gold but the rest of the hardware are the tarnished liking RGGH. I am not sure if that was the lighting effect. If that is how it is going to be, I have to say this kind of combo is awkward.

I never liked Rose Gold jewlery, and I am not sure if RGGH will appeal to me. There are a few RGGH Town show in the other thread which hardware is not consistant. The front zipper is Gold but the rest of the hardware are the tarnished liking RGGH. I am not sure if that was the lighting effect. If that is how it is going to be, I have to say this kind of combo is awkward.

I saw those towns. Remind me of the ones I saw in Amsterdam. he hardware looked inconsistent in colour and it did look kinda dirty.
To me those do not appeal at all. I wish they have at least some of the colours this spring with GGH, apart from Black. I have seen sang, but nobody seems to know what are the other colour.

Dear ieweuyhs, thank you so much for your report on the RGGH! Thank you also for pointing out the black lines because I didn't see it irl yet but I saw the black lines on the pics postet here and always wasn't sure if it was just my eyes.
So at this point I have to say the smaller rose gold hw is nothing for me. I'm exited to see it in the giant version, but at the moment I'm not liking it.

RGGH has these weird black 'lines' on them. For GGH/GSH, the entire hardware is gold/silver. But RGGH has black lines on the grooves, which reminds me of dirt stuck in the textured surface of GH, which turns me off. But it's definitely subtler. The bling factor is like 10% of our usual GH? I didn't even notice it until a SA pointed out the bag to me.

I finally saw the new hw IRL and my main surprise was that it didn't look like what I envision as RG, as seen on jewelry and other items. It lacked the pinkish look. I liked it, though, because it is much more muted than regular gold hw and lacks that bling factor. It does have a sort of antiqued look. I saw it in the mini version on a black Town and a giant First and didn't notice the "dirty" factor. I didn't look too hard because the leather on both bags was too bad and pleathery to consider buying. I like the Town, though, and didn't find the longer messenger strap (longer than the Velo's) a problem. The bag isn't as tall as the Velo, so where it ended up resting didn't seem so different.

I was totally turned off by the dirty look. I expected rose gold to be bright in colour, but it was not. Those black lines made it look old, the vintage feel, but that is not the look for me. I am pretty sure there are a lot of people loving it, because it is not too in your face, but for me the bling is the key.

To me there is only one way to go. Continue oldies hunt with ggh, although I have nearly all want and definitely all I need.

You're right! Perhaps if the lines were not there, it'd be better. I don't mind the less blingy look, but the black lines are just disturbing...

Wonder if Bal would ever consider removing the black lines. Why on earth would they add it in the first place???