RGB nail polish

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Gals,

Anybody tried this nail polish?? If so, what do you think?

2. I haven't, but Sea looks gorgeous.

3. I've tried most of them. I really like their colors, graphics, presentation, pretty much everything, but dang, they separate like nothing else I've ever had. Almost every color separates out and refuses to blend back no matter how much I shake it.

Sea is pretty in the bottle but looks much like other dark blue glitters on the nail. Reminds me of the RBL polish like it. Can't remember the name right now...

4. ^ do you mean RBL Under The Stars?

5. YES!! Thank you for not making me drag my lazy butt two rooms over and looking for the bottle. It was driving me nuts trying to remember!

Anyway, Sea and Under the Stars look similar enough when on the nail. Not my favorite thing, so I didn't need both, but someone who lives for darks and blues could certainly disagree. Sea is one of the few RGB polishes that didn't separate on me.

6. Boo boo boo. Why don't they sell 1996 on their website?!

Boo boo boo boo boo.

7. Great! Another new brand. I am going to resist looking. Really. I am. NOT. GOING. TO. LOOK. Nope............

8. do it :devil:

9. Sea applies like a dream but that's the only one I've tried. The bottle looks really small compared to RBL but they contain the same about of polish (.40 FL OZ / 12 ML).

I had no idea about 1996. So on-trend with all the blues out for fall. Vert looks gorgeous too.

10. Here's a chance to try RGB and save a little bit! Use code *INSTYLERGB* and get 30% off your purchase. Plus, complimentary shipping on all orders. Think I might pick up Deep!

11. I have 4 bottles of RBG. The colors I chose are really nothing that exciting. >< Formula seems ok, but the price of the polishes vs bottle size is a bit off-putting. it's about 1/4 smaller than a Rescue Beauty Lounge bottle. I'll have to actually post a pic here. That means processing it. LOL

12. RGB's 1996 is on sale on the Need Supply website for $11.99. Now I just need to find a free shipping code...

13. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I keep seeing RGB.

What does it stand for.. does anyone know??