RG necklace - Cartier Love or VCA alhamra

shinelove20

Sep 22, 2020
Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 6.11.00 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-09-24 at 6.10.31 PM.png
Hi ladies!
I would like to add a RG necklace to my collection and am down to these two.
I currently own:
- Cartier RG Love necklace (small hoops) - looking for a RG necklace to go with them!
- VCA sweet alhambra WG pave necklace and ear studs- these are my daily set

I am trying to decide between the Cartier Love necklace which would definitely go with the earrings as a perfect set, or the VCA pendant in vintage size (so it will be larger than my WG sweet).
I wear my WG set daily and maybe once or twice a week change into my RG hoops which are a lil bit dressier to me. I really want a RG necklace to match the hoops!
Do you guys think the alhamra is more timeless than the love necklace? My concern is that the love necklace may seem a bit young 10 years down the line (I'm in my early 30s).
XX

Reactions: Familyfirst
I’ve seen women of all ages wear the alhambra style in the VCA thread. I think it really just depends on your own personal STYLE rather than age..,I say all that to say get whichever one calls you more but for a necklace I would definitely do the VCA! It stands out more to me but Cartier necklaces have never been my sweet spot

VCA IMO would be more versatile with either. And I like the differences of scale of your earrings and proposed necklace as a set Or possibly layering more than one necklace? Have fun and would love to see a mod shot when you decide! I do think the VCA matures better, but buy what you love!