Rewind by Revolve

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
    Just got this in the e-mail:

Welcome to Rewind Beta, a preview of the new member's only outlet shopping site from the creators of REVOLVEclothing.com.

Rewind offers exclusive access to exciting timed sales and even deeper discounts on off-season merchandise and REVOLVEsale items.

As a special, pre-selected customer of REVOLVE, you are part of a small group of shoppers invited to test Rewind Betaand shop our best merchandise at the lowest prices. Get ready for never-seen-before prices on your favorite brands, one sale each day for the next 7 days.*

We'd love your feedback during this trial launch! Please complete the survey at the end of your checkout to help us make your shopping experience as enjoyable as possible. This personalized link is only accessible to you and is non-transferable. Once you click this link, you can only access Rewind using your same email account, from the same computer, until we open access to all of our members.

2. cool thanks

3. thanks prices are that great, find better deals on sample sites

4. i can't seem to access the site and login!
    i have shopped from revolve numerous times and have an account with them except i choose not to receive their emails
    how can i login to rewind? thanks!!

5. A lot of the stuff I see is just their sale stuff at their sale prices...

6. I screwed up and put myself on the waiting list and now am unable to use the member login with my account information. I just emailed them about the problem so hopefully they will fix it so that I can access the site. Thanks so much for posting this EmilyK.

7. Is this worth getting on the waiting list for?

8. No. You're not missing anything.

9. What the heck does this mean?
    We're sorry, but during the test phase of Rewind, the site may only be accessed from the first browser you accessed the site from. Please contact customer support at 877-284-5652 or sales@rewind-rewind.com if you continue to have problems.

10. I know, right? I don't even understand the rationale. I wasn't on my laptop at the time I first logged on and now I can't access it the site unless I go home.

11. And this IS the first browser I accessed the site from. I'm so confused.

12. Yeah I got the same error message. I just put myself on the waiting list instead and I'll check it out if they ever send me an email.

13. ^^I got the same error message. I guess I'll try the waiting list instead.

14. i got the same message too and also put myself on the wait list because i couldn't get it to work

15. me too