RevolveClothing

Avril

grly grl
O.G.
May 11, 2008
Hiya, I know this is probably a really dumb question but I have never ordered from Revolve before and they have a gorgeous Lauren Moshi top that I really really want! I am assuming they are an authentic site like Neimans etc?

Sorry for the silly question but I just don't know anything about them, thanks! Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, really didnt know where to put it!

Oh cool 30% off YAY!! :yahoo:

That's great news about Revolve now, they have some FAB stuff on their website and cheap international delivery too, wohooo! Thanks everyone :tup:

Revolve gets a big :tup: from me! Great CS, easy returns. They've just opened their first brick & morter store in LA on Melrose. Haven't checked it out yet, but definitely need to.

AvrilH, are you goint to order the rose tank that's on your wish list? I recently bought that tank and love it.

Yes, the rose tank is why I wanna order from there! I :heart: it! It's gorgeous! Is it a very big sizing? I find the US sizes tend to be quite big and sometimes I wear an XS or a S, I'm around a 6 normally, so would an S be ok?

Yes, the rose tank is why I wanna order from there! I :heart: it! It's gorgeous! Is it a very big sizing? I find the US sizes tend to be quite big and sometimes I wear an XS or a S, I'm around a 6 normally, so would an S be ok?

I think it's pretty TTS and that a small would be fine. The shirt is stretchy so you've got some room either way. I usually wear a size 2 (either XS or S) and got an XS. I also tried a S but didn't see a big difference since it's so stretchy.

Cool! Thanks JeeroJ! I ordered the S so hopefully that will look ok!

I also ordered a Love Quotes scarf in Bali - and they applied the 30% new customer discount after I placed the order. Yay! :yahoo: I'll defo be ordering from them again, can't wait for my rose tank and scarf to arrive now, yippeee!!!