RevolveClothing

Avril

grly grl
O.G.
May 11, 2008
Hiya, I know this is probably a really dumb question but I have never ordered from Revolve before and they have a gorgeous Lauren Moshi top that I really really want! I am assuming they are an authentic site like Neimans etc?

Sorry for the silly question but I just don't know anything about them, thanks! Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, really didnt know where to put it!

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
Innerspace
Yes, they are trustworthy and sell authentic items. And if you are a first time customer, you can get a 30% discount! Can't beat that! :tup:

Avril

grly grl
O.G.
May 11, 2008
Oh cool 30% off YAY!! :yahoo:

That's great news about Revolve now, they have some FAB stuff on their website and cheap international delivery too, wohooo! Thanks everyone :tup:

JeeroJ

Aug 14, 2008
Revolve gets a big :tup: from me! Great CS, easy returns. They've just opened their first brick & morter store in LA on Melrose. Haven't checked it out yet, but definitely need to.

AvrilH, are you goint to order the rose tank that's on your wish list? I recently bought that tank and love it.

Avril

grly grl
O.G.
May 11, 2008
Yes, the rose tank is why I wanna order from there! I :heart: it! It's gorgeous! Is it a very big sizing? I find the US sizes tend to be quite big and sometimes I wear an XS or a S, I'm around a 6 normally, so would an S be ok?

JeeroJ

Aug 14, 2008
Yes, the rose tank is why I wanna order from there! I :heart: it! It's gorgeous! Is it a very big sizing? I find the US sizes tend to be quite big and sometimes I wear an XS or a S, I'm around a 6 normally, so would an S be ok?
I think it's pretty TTS and that a small would be fine. The shirt is stretchy so you've got some room either way. I usually wear a size 2 (either XS or S) and got an XS. I also tried a S but didn't see a big difference since it's so stretchy.

Avril

grly grl
O.G.
May 11, 2008
Cool! Thanks JeeroJ! I ordered the S so hopefully that will look ok!

I also ordered a Love Quotes scarf in Bali - and they applied the 30% new customer discount after I placed the order. Yay! :yahoo: I'll defo be ordering from them again, can't wait for my rose tank and scarf to arrive now, yippeee!!!

Avril

grly grl
O.G.
May 11, 2008
after you order be sure to call up CS or do an online chat to get 30% off. Also, there's a 15% off code JT but not sure if it still works.
That code still works! But it's only one code per order so I got the 30% one :smile: