Revolveclothing Or Singer22 Coupons!!

1. I am really into those J Brand 10" pencil jeans. However the only websites I could find them that were in stock were at Revolveclothing and Singer22. Does anyone know nay good coupons for them? THANKS!! :yes:

2. JT for 15% worked for me 3 days a go.

3. Are you referring to these [link] or [link]?

I saw this quotes "
    Buy from GoClothing:
    • Save 20% on each participating item when you spend $150.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by GoClothing. Here's how (restrictions apply)
    on the Amazon site and the jeans are $158, so u might save 20% if you buy from Amazon. I am not 100% sure, try it out.

4. THANKS SO MUCH!!! :yahoo:

5. thank you, buying another pair of AG's

6. no problem =]

7. Thanks Munch. I used JT yesterday and it still works.

8. still works today! oh how i love this forum

9. i used PEOPLE for 20% off, but there are some exceptions

10. WARNING ABUOT SINGER22!!!

I ordered 3 pairs of jeans from them last month and the canceled all but one pair of the jeans I ordered AND they upped the price without my consent. This happened to a lot of other people I know too. Be careful!!

11. yeah singer22 cancelled my order with notifying me after a week with no tracking on my order, i called 3 times and no one answered, then i had to write an email, the next day the messaged me back and said that it was cancelled and i told them no one notifyed me and they emailed me back and said that they did, but i probably didnt get it. anyways from my experience i would say their customer service sucks! :cursing:

12. I just used JT at revolve and saved $47:yahoo:

Like magic, the money just dropped off of my bill -- this forum is amazing!!!!

Anyway, JT still works, PEOPLE had restrictions on manufacturers.

13. I'd stay FAR away from Singer. A friend of mine received a stained bag from them (big $$$) and the very unpleasant owner would not take it back, became defensive, insisted she did it.

14. yep i've heard LOTS of bad things about singer22. stay away!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice