revolveclothing HELP

1. Girls
    I need help.. Everytime i go to place my order on revolveclothing.com i get an error message saying that there was an error processing my order because of my credit card details.. i know my details are correct and ive tried using 2 different credit cards.. and it still wont work.. i have tried about 3 times.. :shrugs: im getting fed up now :crybaby:

Has anyone experienced this problem and what is causing it ?? I need my items NOWW!! Ive emailed them, but they havent replied yet..

2. ok ladies.. i worked it out... i hadnt updated my Account details on the MY ACCOUNT page... thats why it hadnt worked.. :shame:

my order has gone through now :yahoo: :yahoo:

3. yayy!!!!! I'm glad everything worked out....

now what new goodies did you order???

4. I got the same message about an hour ago. It was my first time ordering so i entered the 30% discount code and when I went to reenter my credit card details (got error message first time) it said my discount had already been used.

5. Cal !! The same thing happened to me!!! I couldnt use my 30% off code. So i had to use one that i had for 15% :sad:... oh well.. ive still saved over $60 on what i would have paid for the item if id bought it here..

I bought the last Small Juicy Couture Velour track jacket in HOT PINK!
    And i have one in "Suspicion" (Plum) in my cart also.. so if the pink one fits well, ill buy that one too....

6. I was trying to order some Blue Cult Jeans (it's their last pair and I realllly want them). Maybe I should just go ahead and order them. What was the 15% code (if you don't mind me asking)?

I've sent customer services an email - hopefully they can figure it out!

7. for 15% off just type in the code JT
    :smile:

8. thanks! I'll give it a go!

9. Hey thanks Mzvtec! It worked - Woohoo. I really wanted to order them as they were the last pair in my size.

10. hey NP
    too bad we couldnt get 30% off though :crybaby:

11. I sent them an email asking for the additional 15% - we'll see what happens. God, I'm cheap. ha ha!

12. Hey MZVTEC, would you mind posting the code for the 30% off so that I can use that one when I check out too? Thanks for the 15% off code!

13. the 30% code is the one you get when you first sign up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice