revolveclothing coupon code 25%

lv1011

Jul 8, 2006
california
"APOLOGIES"

since there site had been down for a few days, the above code can be used before 12/25 on all orders for 25% off.

yay

lv1011

Jul 8, 2006
california
^^ works for me :smile:

ps. the email says that 7 jeans, hudson, nudie, and joe jeans are EXCLUDED...but the coupon is working for them right now. they havent caught it yet muaha

lv1011

Jul 8, 2006
california
its working for me. earlier this morning, I placed a successful order for two pairs of 7 jeans, one already on sale and one reg price. I tryed right now for the heck of it and it didnt work on 7 jeans. They must have caught it :sad:

swees_mees

Oct 3, 2006
its working for me. earlier this morning, I placed a successful order for two pairs of 7 jeans, one already on sale and one reg price. I tryed right now for the heck of it and it didnt work on 7 jeans. They must have caught it :sad:

oh i meant the website isn't even loading correctly for me. i've got your code copied and ready to go but i keep refreshing the site and it won't load.

OH GOODNESS ITS BACK UP NOW! Thanks for the code! :smile:

marae

bling n' bags!
Oct 22, 2006
N. California
woo hoo i was looking all day yesterday for a RC coupon since now they carry juicy and then lo and behold this popped into my inbox this morning.