Revolveclothing.com New Brands Marked Down, 2nd round sale!!

ladyhigh

Nov 17, 2007
yeah great!
Woud be better if I could get to checkout!
What is going on?
Is this happening to everyone or is it just me?:sad:

ladyhigh

Nov 17, 2007
Seriously!
I cannot get through to checkout!
This is really p-ing me off now,soz about french!
AAAAARGH!
I have been trying since early this morning!
Is anyone else having this problem?
Anyone?:sweatdrop:

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
I just tried to call Revolve hoping they would be open early for Black Friday sales, however my call wasn't answered. Seriously, I can't see why they would not at least match the Karizma 25% discount. I will keep trying to call them and post my findings.

jandelvis

Apr 2, 2007
lucky4 isn't working for me. even though i didn't try to buy any restricted brands this message keeps popping up saying that i did, but that the code has been applied to all other items, which isn't happening.

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Toronto, Canada
Thanks for the post! Just ordered a Gustto Large Parina Tote in Dark Navy! I tried to use Lucky4 and got the same "restricted brands" message, even though it isn't on the list as a restricted brand. :confused1: I also tried REVOLVEINSTYLE but that said the coupon was expired, which is weird since it's supposed to be good until Nov. 30th. I ended up using JT for 15%. Better than nothing. And of course, if there's something a lot better - I'll just call them and get them to adjust it accordingly. I :heart: Revolve! :yes:

Mar 17, 2007
aww this sucks. I just placed two orders prior and most of em are discounted further! Oh well. I'm thinking of still placing a third order lol

mindycy1

Nov 16, 2006
I think "lucky4" is suppose to work, but not for certain brands. I tried using it on True Religion, but that's one of the excluded brands. I snatched up 3 pairs of them at around $130-140, so I'm happy!

CTgrl414

Mar 3, 2007
Washington, DC
I heard that new users get 30% off. Is there a code for that or do they just apply it automatically since I've never ordered before? Thanks! These sales are amaaaazing