Revolve Will Match Luna Boston's 25% Off Offer On Bags, Shoes & Accessories

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Sorry this is late, but I have been taking care of my son who is currently under the weather. I don't know for how long they are matching as there was no mention of it in the email I received.

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we are currently matching that discount on handbags, shoes and accessories only. You can place your order, then email or call us with the order number and we can take the discount off for you. Please remember, per manufacturer request, we are unable to code/coupon match the following brands: Rock & Republic, True Religion, Juicy Couture, 7 For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, Paige Denim, J Brand, Nudie, Botkier, Kooba, Gustto, Rebecca Minkoff, Treesje, Joe's Jeans, Hudson, D&G by Dolce & Gabbana, Lutz and Patmos, Jovovich Hawk, Goldenbleu, Vena Cava, Cheap Monday, Clu, Sea, Common Projects, Rogues Gallery, Rose, A. Lawless, Band of Outsiders, Wayne, Apolis Activism, Preen, Alexander Wang & Bing Bang. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We look forward to doing business with you!

Regards,
Danielle
Customer Service
REVOLVEclothing.com