Revolve will match Chickdowntown's 25% code

bunnylips

Aug 23, 2006
I just placed an order with Revolve and they matched the code offered by chickdowntown.com for 25% off everything on their site. The 25% off is not publicized on the chickdowntown.com website. Bagachondriac first spotted it on the dailycandy website.

All I did was place my order and then emailed Revolve with the code --> CANDY25 as well as a link to the dailycandy website where it lists the deals and they applied a refund.

I don't know how long they will match the code for, but the chickdowntown code does not appear to have an expiration date so far.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
I emailed Revolve to ask about restrictions and received this reply...

We are matching that code! It is only valid today and it can be applied to everything but the restricted brands. If it is a sale item it will be FINAL SALE. Please remember, per manufacturer request, we are unable to code/price match the following brands:True Religion, Seven, Citizens, Paige, Nudie, Botkier, Rebecca Minkoff, Kooba, Treesje, Apolis Activism, Hudson Jeans, D&G, Rock & Republic, Joe's, Lutz and Patmos, Jovovich Hawk, Vena Cava, Cheap Monday, Clu, Sea, Gustto, Common Projects, Rogues Gallery, Rose, A. Lawless, Band of Outsiders, Preen, Juicy Couture, J brand, Alexander Wang, Wayne, & Bing Bang. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
xxxxx
Customer Service
REVOLVEclothing.com

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
I am not sure. All I know is yesterday I ordered one of the last pair of the J Brand blue label cigarettes that were on sale, and they weren't on the 'list' for the instyle09 code, so I emailed them to see if there was a technical issue and if they would give me the discount. They wrote back and said:

Hi there,

Unfortunately, J Brand has recently been added to our list of restricted brands thus it does not qualify for the INSTYLE09 discount. I do apologize for the misunderstanding and we are working on updating our lists online so that they list this brand as well as the other restricted brands. You are more than welcome to use the CANDY discount code which will take 10% off and does work on J Brand. I hope this is helpful to you. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything further. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Regards,
Candice
Customer Service
REVOLVEclothing.com

At least they are unfailingly polite, and they did give me the 10% off....but that list has grown exponentially!!!!! I mean, Juicy Couture???

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
Hawaii
honestly, i bet it's just they don't want to use the discount on those brands since they know people like them and will buy them at a lesser discount..because i notice other stores when they DO have a coupon code, it doesn't have restrictions..

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I remember getting some jbrands earlier this year with one of the price-matching things, but I guess then revolve realized that jbrand is too popular and then added it to the list, anything that's in demand is added on to the list, not fair.