Revolve thanksgiving sale starts!!

effinhaute

Sep 18, 2006
Manhattan, NY
yupyup :smile: My SO and I just ordered a bunch of stuff, can't wait! I forgot REVOLVEINSTYLE works for all brands without restrictions.. although I am not sure if it works on sale items. Lucky4 works for 25% off however the restrictions do apply but definitely works on sale items.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
I think we broke it :sad:

dolly....I have to share this with you!! After you told me the story behind your avatar, I knew that I just had to have this meanie ....SOOOOO...found one on Ebay(along with about 11 others!!). Maybe they'll gobble up all the beanies I have in my attic. LOL!!
BTW...in looking at the posture and facial expression on him, one would think that he made that statement..'I think we broke it'! So cute!!!

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
bagachondriac, I'm sorry about your bag woes - I saw it in the other thread. But very typical for NM.

omg thanks so much for the heads-up - I was still able to score quite a few nice dresses that I've been watching, last items left in my size. A lot of the other things on my wishlist are out, though.

I :heart: :heart: :heart: Revolve!!
Thanks FanAddict...NM is running a close second to ShopRumor when it comes to poor customer service! BTW...love your avatar...it's simple and very classy!

dollyrusso

Beep Boop
Oct 2, 2007
Los Angeles
dolly....I have to share this with you!! After you told me the story behind your avatar, I knew that I just had to have this meanie ....SOOOOO...found one on Ebay(along with about 11 others!!). Maybe they'll gobble up all the beanies I have in my attic. LOL!!
BTW...in looking at the posture and facial expression on him, one would think that he made that statement..'I think we broke it'! So cute!!!
oh you are too funny!!! I'm so glad you got one :wlae: I have a few of the Meanies. They crack me up.

I saw your post about another cancellation from NM, can't believe it. The great thing about Revolve is that when they have to cancel your order, they give you a code for 20% off. Revolve rocks :yes:

FanAddict

One of the Obsessed
Oct 29, 2006
Bag Fantasyland
toutie35% is still good for 30% off, but I'm sure brands are restricted...I hardly ever order denim online so that bit doesn't matter for me :P

thanks for the avatar love, b-a-c! I've never shopped shoprumor but good to know to stay away...

chloesmygirl

Anis Anyone?
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Hey Chloe...I hate to email them twice-don't want to tick them off! I emailed them after placing my order because I never used the $50 credit that I earned from the beta survey. They had told me I could use it whenever so hopefully they will deduct it from my total. I'll wait and hope that someone else will contact them about the Jessie Boutique price match. It they are successful, then I will see if they will honor it for me. It would make about an $18 difference.

I'm fuming right now over NM and their poor CS. I just got another cancellation notice on a bag! Bummer!!:tdown:
Don't worry about it. They are matching the code for karizma for 35% off. They have already sent me an email about my refund. Revolve is the greatest...it's like christmas in November!!!

Sorry to hear about the cancelled NM bag. Hopefully the bulga bag will make you feel better. :girlsigh:

chloesmygirl

Anis Anyone?
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Don't worry about it. They are matching the code for karizma for 35% off. They have already sent me an email about my refund. Revolve is the greatest...it's like christmas in November!!!

Sorry to hear about the cancelled NM bag. Hopefully the bulga bag will make you feel better. :girlsigh:
Oops! I mean they matching the 35% off code for 30% off.