Revolve thanksgiving sale starts!!

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Sorry...posted this on the other Revolve thread...this is so incredible...definitely a 'kid in a candy store' sale!

Thank you ever so much for this fabulous post! Here's what I bought thus far...there's so much on sale, it will take a large cup of coffee and a minimum of an hour to sit here and sift through it all!!

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>setImgWidth();</SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>setImgWidth();</SCRIPT>
Total Order $282.00
:jammin::woohoo: :yahoo::tup::wlae:

effinhaute

Sep 18, 2006
Manhattan, NY
yes they are. Hopefully! I emailed them about this a few weeks agothough, so I am not sure if it sitll valid. Karizma Boutique's code, toutie35%. THey are willing to match that for 30%!

effinhaute

Sep 18, 2006
Manhattan, NY
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! I added a bunch of stuff to my shopping cart.. unfortunately I am at my SO house so as soon as I get home I am going to order everything. Hopefully nobody takes it away from me! This sure woke me up!

veryan

Aug 13, 2007
Anyone had problems getting the new buyers 30% discount on Bulga at revolve? I tried yesterday adn the customer service rep. told me it does not work for bulga bags! Now I know I have read of at LEAST two people on the purse forum who used it on Bulga.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Jessie Boutique offers a 30% discount using code 'toutie30'. Will Revolve match that? I wish I had thought about the price match before placing my order. Oh well...it wouldn't have been that much less...I still got a great deal on the Bulga bag!!

chloesmygirl

Anis Anyone?
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Jessie Boutique offers a 30% discount using code 'toutie30'. Will Revolve match that? I wish I had thought about the price match before placing my order. Oh well...it wouldn't have been that much less...I still got a great deal on the Bulga bag!!
Hey Baga!! Don't worry you can still price match after you have checked out. Just send them an email and they can retroactively refund you. Let us know if they price match that code. I already sent them an email about the karizma code but have not heard back yet.

dollyrusso

Beep Boop
Oct 2, 2007
Los Angeles
This is so great! i love Revolve anyway but this is awesome! I got two pairs of jeans for the price of one, onsale and using the revolveinstyle code. Yippeee!