Revolve is matching Tobi's 30% off "FIREWORKS30" code, but today and tomorrow ONLY!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just spoke to a rep at Revolve and they will match the new Tobi sale today and tomorrow only. Any sale items purchased with this 30% become final sale, and all regular exclusions apply.

2. Ooh hoo! Thanks!

*does a dance*

*does a dance*

:P

3. Thanks for checking! I have a question though. The Tobi sale is for regular items only, not sale items & usually Revolve does the same thing when they match. Did they say that this time it is for regular AND sale items?

4. She asked me what was the code and checked it and then said if used for sale items they were final sale.

5. Does the order have to be called in or can I shop online? How does it work? and are Rock & Republic jeans excluded? Thanks.

6. Kinda OT, but I feel like Revolve would be better off putting out their own codes. They are constantly having to match competitors anyway, but they look like they are struggling to keep up and are changing their attitudes towards customer service.

7. ladybug, To get the discount, you place your order and then phone or email Revolve with the order number and they will credit your cc. Rock & Republic cannot be discounted. Here are a list of the exclusions from another post about price matching:

Please remember that due to the manufacturer’s request, we are not allowed to use code matching and coupons on the following brands: True Religion, Seven, Citizens, Paige, Nudie, Botkier, Kooba, Joe's, Lutz and Patmos, Jovovich Hawk, Cheap Monday, Clu, Sea, Common Projects, Rogues Gallery, Rose, A. Lawless, Band of Outsiders, Wayne, Bing Bang, Rebecca Minkoff, Gustto Parina, D&G, Goldenblu, & Treesje and Rock and Republic, Juicy Couture, Alexender Wang, JBrand and any brands that Shop Bop may also restrict. I understand that this can be an inconvenience, but unfortunately it is a restriction placed upon us by the manufacturer. The discount code cannot be used with any other discounts or promotions. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!

8. Thank you Joy. When Tobi had the 40% off discount, I was able to use it for R&R jeans.

9. ^ Unlike Revolve, Tobi doesn't have a restriction on R&R. Doesn't seem like Revolve matches coupons for more than 30%.

10. does tobi have brand restrictions??

11. Yay! Thanks for sharing! I just purchased a couple rings and they matched Tobi's for me!

12. oh shoot, they're closed now. Do you think I should go ahead and order an item, then call them the next business day to see if they'll pricematch (even though today is technically the last day they'll pricematch, but I'm making the purchase today)

13. ^You can just send them an email today and they'll probably respond first thing tomorrow.

14. Thanks for posting! ^^

15. #15 Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
    It's when you place the order that matters. For example, I never call them for a price match - I e-mail. I place my order, then respond to the confirmation e-mail asking for a price match. Then they respond (usually the next day, since I tend to shop at night). So long as I do order and ask within the time period, they don't care.